Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Nah, first my quickest qualy-lap was ruined by a RD-regular who though it would be cool in qualifying to use draft and attempt overtaking at the Chase, and then there was the fella who couldn't control his car under red lights. What's the point of practicising for these events when they are, more often than not, just a big joke? There's better virtual racing elsewhere, and I'm heading there, permanently.

Then, you PM the right person about the qual incident, and it will be reviewed.
The red lights, again, **** does happen in races, people make mistakes, it sucks rotten tomatoes when it happens, but stuff do happen.

Have you seen that no-one have even bothered to complain about you chatting in qual, then being told there is no chatting in qual and you then answering "it is finished ffs" while people still was on a hot-lap?
Because, different games have different rules for these things. SimBin/Sector 3 games move forward a short time after the clock runs to 0:00:00, while ISI games do it the IRL-way, and lets everyone finish the lap they have started before the time runs out. Which at Bathurst means that you can have a window of over 2 min after the clock hits 0:00:00 before the qual is over.

No one are perfect.

Ahem, there were two guys on the track, one was the pole-sitter. If I distracted the other, my apologies.

I don't know if it was you, or another person who wrote, which caused me to spin. Idk really, I shouldn't lost concentration over the chat window, but there shouldn't be any chatting.
The rule is there for a reason.

Again, I don't know who chatted before my spin, and I don't care either, I just hope it won't happen again as the chat-box in ISI games are more intrusive than Sector 3 games.

Ahem, there were two guys on the track, one was the pole-sitter. If I distracted the other, my apologies.

Just because I am the pole-sitter at the time doesn't mean your childish outburst didn't annoy me and put me off. I went half a second faster in S2 and was on for improving. Never mind I suppose.

Race was good. Lost what looks to be about 20 seconds in my stop as I had to go and get something for my sister. Pulled away from Yuri but then lost concentration and got damage and limped it home. In reality the strategy I ran was off. Either use the full tank on the hards when pushing and save time in the stop or softs to halfway. Both strategies would have been much faster for me by the looks of it.

Someone pls tell me repeatedly insulting forum members is a bannable offense. I really don't want to read things like these after future races.

From the racing club rules

• Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

Racing gets the blood boiling at times... In most cases nobody is looking to screwing with your race. (like wreckers) I am new here but the competition has been fair more or less in the races I have run.

Its the in race stuff that happens... people screw things up, in a way that is part of the fun.

I can understand being pissed off, but this is going too far and, generally, I am not of the gentle sort myself. Maysbe not outright ban him, but at least block his contributions to this specific thread. That way he can file a report somewhere else or contact admins with a replay of what pissed him off so much.

@Oscar Hardwick - that's one of the things I really liked about this race. 1 hour long race in these cars seems to open a lot of options when it comes to fuel-tire management and pit strategy. It also allows to throw in a short repair during pit stop if something goes wrong. That's a good thing to know before the start of a potential league, personally, I think having 1 hour long races would be ideal (I generally dislike 20min races, there is no strategy of any sort).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes