Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Race 1 : Lost connection in Q and was held up on a pole lap so started 4th. Good start put me in to 2nd by T1 and another move on the brakes gave me the lead in to T3. Stayed there and got on with the job at hand taking the win.

Race 2 : Starting 23rd. It's always tricky to judge a race like this and everyone was on the attack from the word go. Started well and got to 13th by T1 and just placed my car as best as I could for the remainder of the lap (may have tapped a chevy in to T7, sorry) and got lucky out of the final turn and ended up 3rd starting lap 2. Dispatched of Roy in to T1 on lap 3 and the lead a couple of laps later. Just got my head down again and set good laps to make it two from two.

Driven these in 6 races now and won all 6 (mostly through luck). Really enjoying them and finding the racing suits my style very well. Will be back again soon :)

Great racing from pretty much everyone this evening.

- Oscar.

Well, Race 1 was bloody awesome.

Race 2, lasted one lap, then my computer went black, it jumped into the game after a good while, were I just reappeared in front of a Chevy, sideways! Luckily nothing happened! And that was that :/ Time to go to bed - work in some hours! :)

Was an great race im gutted I ran out of fuel never been so exhausted after a race haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back