Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

My apologies to the driver I hit on turn 4 on race 1, first lap. It was a rookie move. Got suspension damage and limped to the flag.

I got back from a break, and noticed that 2nd race was already on. I started from the pits, but got confused because GID said it was a practice session. I quit and... it was the race indeed.

Note to myself: never enter a race with an unfamiliar car.

Excellent race, all. I never would have guessed these little cars on such a massive track would be any good but I had loads of fun :)
Like wise, first race ended in an epic battle. Second race I was caught in that big one in front of me and had no where to go. Came out of the cloud of dust with heavy damage and had an enjoyable but damaged ride until the flag :)

See you again next week guys, and thanks everyone for the big turn up tonight, was awesome

Really nice first race, excellent battles with Ole (IIRC?), Michael and Alex, and quite some position gained after qualifying around 14th or so.

Race #2 wasn't as nice, L1 was rather chaotic and seemed a bit overambitious here and there. Collecting some damage at the final turn mayhem, I went into pits and with repairs done, got out about 15-20s in front of the leaders. Made it my new goal to not get lapped by too many (and not by Alex :p), which worked out fairly well with only Oscar getting past.

See you next time!

x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

On Thursday the 7th of May we visit the track that's sadly demolished by bureaucratic idiots in real life but is very much alive and kicking in Stock Car Extreme: Jacarepagua. Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Jacarepagua
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Practice:
18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 18:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Great battles even for the midfield. Good fun as always.

Slightly lost opportunity as my pace was better than my results but that's the way it goes sometimes.

My sincere apologies to whoever it was I tagged on the first lap of the second race, thought my braking was OK but it was chaos on that first lap and just couldn't slow down enough to avoid bumping the back. Got a stop go anyway so punishment dished out properly :redface:

Can I just confirm something? I thought we were told never to use lights on multiplayer yet there were racers around me flashing headlights all the time. If it's allowed now that's fine, just checking :)

Entry List
  • Bram Hengeveld
  • Kurupt CDN
  • Craig Patteson
  • Ingemar Petersson
  • Dave Wild
  • Björn
  • John Grant
  • ajokay
  • Sven-Arne Andersson
  • Enzo Fazzi
  • Theo van den Brink
  • Franklin Stegink
  • peevee88
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot
  • Free Slot

Last edited:
My sincere apologies to whoever it was I tagged on the first lap of the second race, thought my braking was OK but it was chaos on that first lap and just couldn't slow down enough to avoid bumping the back. Got a stop go anyway so punishment dished out properly :redface:

Can I just confirm something? I thought we were told never to use lights on multiplayer yet there were racers around me flashing headlights all the time. If it's allowed now that's fine, just checking :)

*raises hand*. It was quite a messy end to that. Poor Stig! Did you get an S&G for "unsportsmanlike behaviour" or something? I was surprised to see that I got a warning for it, nice touch in the game.

Nah, headlights shouldn't be used, I blinked once coming into T-Last because you drove slow, and on both sides of the track. It was a "there is more drivers behind you" :)

So nice to have a filled grid :). Still working on GSCE driving skills, slow learner.

Race one went as expected except I hadn't planned on running out of fuel.
Race two, Missed T1 and reentered successfully but brain fade at the last corner had me collect Oscar. I took the next lap(s) slow allowing drivers to get past as I though I had precipitated the bumps and bruises for many at that time. Replay shows it all to not be my fault just one of several :D. Sorry to any that were disadvantages and hope you got by while I was going slow.. The rest of the race was closely fought with David, a very nice back and forth for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back