v0.7.5 Released

Impression from new update :
AI is getting better in Nurburgring 1st turn they're no more trying turn from inside but from outside.
Now have a feel by using a gamepad :D
Make a some contact with AI they're little bit like rocket and they're can losing control too when I saw the replay.

Yea, I'm too a bit 'fed up'. We can't be always defending Kunos. They said mp would be mid march and now we get this...

What's the last time they got their release dates straight? I understand that development can be a pain, but those delays in AC happen every single time.

Don't get me wrong, AC is nice and all and I enjoy playing but it's disappointing the fact that stuff gets delayed over and over again. It never goes out when it was supposed to.

Yea, I'm too a bit 'fed up'. We can't be always defending Kunos. They said mp would be mid march and now we get this...

What's the last time they got their release dates straight? I understand that development can be a pain, but those delays in AC happen every single time.

Don't get me wrong, AC is nice and all and I enjoy playing but it. But it's disappointing the fact that stuff gets delayed over and over again. It never goes out when it was supposed to.

I've highlighted the parts of you quote that are blatantly wrong....They said they hoped mp would be ready mid march and the only things that have had set release dates is the content they tell us about the week leading up to the update...everyone of those have released when they were supposed to.

How they actually thought they were going to release V1.0 a year ago is anyone's guess but it is what it is....delays are the norm in software programming it seems....

My impressions :

The Huayra is awesome, really nice car.
I think somehow the FFB is more detailed?
I can now catch slides all the time, where previously i didn't.

BUT . Have some mercy for us triple screen users, the dials on the Pagani are LOW res, like the MC GT3 , they look ridiculous, and also the liveries for some cars have low res decals on them.

Edit: The lag when you try to bring up the steam overlay is epic. When do you think we can see some improvements on it ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.