AC [US Server] GT3 @ Magione Circuit 6 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can stream the whole thing, no problem....except that I can't be in Teamspeak if I do it because it will broadcast what people say and Bram seems to think that violates people's privacy.

I have no problem no being in TS but I know that most of the guys here don't use the virtual mirror and usually have no clue when they are being passed or lapped so it will be up to ya'll whether you want me to stream it to twitch or not...Same thing goes for recording with Shadowplay too.

...but I know that most of the guys here don't use the virtual mirror and usually have no clue when they are being passed or lapped .

Leave that attitude at the door.
Your comment was about recording the race.
An unrelated cheap-shot at the slower guys is not needed in the slightest.

If you're coming up to lap someone, then alert them over teamspeak to make sure, just in case they haven't seen you coming. Believe it or not, some people aren't as quick, or have the same level of car control that you may possess, so they're more concerned with keeping their own car on the black stuff rather than letting faster cars through.

You're the faster driver, you'll get by them eventually. Just be more patient.
And if they do something you think is careless or unwarranted, then you're free to report the incident accompanied with video evidence (where the recording would come in handy) and the staff members will investigate and review the incident and issue an outcome.

Last edited:
Wasn't a slam in any way actually....it was addressing the issue of people wanting the race streamed or recorded and not being able to do that if TS is mandatory....

Go ahead and remove me from the entry list, I'm out.

Then what does:
"... guys here don't use the virtual mirror and usually have no clue when they are being passed or lapped"
have anything to do with recording the race?

because of guys having no clue it is mandatory to use TS so you can tell them they are about to get passed.....which is the exact opposite of the experience we are trying to simulate....just like having to have a home made pace lap to artificially spread out the field because nobody can remember to use brakes in turn 1 otherwise.

Doesn't matter though, I am out and you can revoke my license because the racing here isn't what I was looking for.

because of guys having no clue it is mandatory to use TS so you can tell them they are about to get passed.....which is the exact opposite of the experience we are trying to simulate....just like having to have a home made pace lap to artificially spread out the field because nobody can remember to use brakes in turn 1 otherwise.

Doesn't matter though, I am out and you can revoke my license because the racing here isn't what I was looking for.

Teamspeak is not mandatory, but it's very strongly recommended for the issue that you mention.

With regards to the pace lap, what else would you have us do? We're stuck between a rock and a hard place.
We do the conventional standing grid start, and there were a few first corner crashes, so people ask for a change in the way we start races.
So we're trying something new to reduce the chances of first corner incidents happening, (which by the way has worked very successfully) and we get told it's and artificial means of spreading out the field.

{Edit}
Also, official GT series in real life have rolling starts. So it's not entirely artificial lol. (I.e. Blancpain, WEC)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back