AC [US Server] GT3 @ Magione Circuit 6 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
half of it is the photoshop file I included so people could change things if they want...then there is the angel eyes, the custom suit, helmet, and gloves; rims, rims map, etc...

Again, if your pc can't handle it don't download it; and if it isn't on your pc there is no way that it being on mine will affect your game on-line

half of it is the photoshop file I included so people could change things if they want...then there is the angel eyes, the custom suit, helmet, and gloves; rims, rims map, etc...

Again, if your pc can't handle it don't download it; and if it isn't on your pc there is no way that it being on mine will affect your game on-line
I'm not saying my PC can't handle it, because it can. I'm saying that if the .dds file is to large it causes problems. Not to mention high resolution skins on 1080p screens is useless. You don't even see that high detail unless you are crashing into the back of the car in-front of you.

I hate seeing blank white cars on the grid. And would love to see peoples custom skins in game. We can do that if the file is better optimzed. Me and @Scott Whitestine ran our custom skin in the race on Sunday and no one had a problem at all.

Lastly Where do you get the driver template from. I need to update mine. Can't wait to check out your new skin when I get home!

It should be far smaller than that.

Like 71mb smaller. Lol.

But Michael is right. People who have a PC that they know cannot support a full grid of larger texture skin files, don't have to download them (myself really lol).

I'll just be looking at a full grid of sperm.

This is why Jeff's idea of simple bespoke club skins of around 5mb is such a good idea.

I'll just be looking at a full grid of sperm.

Well if you put it like that... 20 FPS and stutters seem like the prefered choice all of a sudden... :roflmao:

This is why Jeff's idea of simple bespoke club skins of around 5mb is such a good idea.

Eg-freakin'-xactly!

My dds is 5MB though

With the idea of the standardized skins though, the whole folder is 5MB. It looks like you have your .DDS settings spot on, since the files are all individually small. The problem is that you have a lot of customization going on within the folder. There's the skin, headlights and a myriad of other details that just weigh down systems that may not be so capable.

I wish I could use this in the race:
Showroom_porsche_997gt3rsr_4-7-2014-0-24-43.jpg

but it isn't legal...:cry:

I don't think it matters if you set every possible setting to the extreme to generate tyre temp, Magione just doesn't put enough load through the tyres to get enough heat into them. Well, at least for the mediums. The hards? Forget about it. But the Softs you can probably get the rears nicely up to temp.

Just finished running a 46 laps practice. Tyres suffering in the last 7-8 laps. Other than that more or less ok. Running 1:13 low avg with two/three low spikes at 1:11 high sometimes.
AM SLOWW!! :cry:

You don't have to set extreme values. Granted it obviously won't heat them up like the bigger tracks, but I can still get the mediums up to a suitable temp without torching them.

Just finished running a 46 laps practice. Tyres suffering in the last 7-8 laps. Other than that more or less ok. Running 1:13 low avg with two/three low spikes at 1:11 high sometimes.
AM SLOWW!! :cry:

That's not slow. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back