URD eGT mod

I was just about to Purchase this mod for AC (love it in RF2) but then saw these issues reported above, have they or are they being fixed? Anyone in direct contact with URD about it?

Holding off until I know it'll work, thanks :)

EDIT: Scratch that seen the facebook post and most appear to have it working so bought it!

Last edited:
The issues were fixed. The creator(s) released a patch within about 1-2 weeks of the AC patch that broke the sounds and such, so they were very quick to release updates for it.

Yeah, no issues with the mods.
Dunno what mental probs the guy on the other page had :D:D:D
Nice. I have a degree in Information Technology, another non-IT related degree, and have worked as a programmer for SQL-base languages in both creative and maintenance based roles. I currently work in the IT department of local government body in my city. I know computers. I have mods installed for AC which work. This one doesn't. I have run into another guy today who has exactly the same issues. Maybe instead of trying to call my mental faculties into question you could actually try and answer the question?

Or maybe your superiority complex and your arrogance are your mental problems?

(Oh, better add some :D:D:D to make the post funny. There ya go.)
The issues were fixed. The creator(s)
released a patch within about 1-2 weeks of the AC patch that broke the sounds and such, so they were very quick to release updates for it.
I'm using the most recent, fixed, version of the mod.

SOLVED see solution below
Any Assetto Corsa tracks with any URD Assetto Corsa Cars: I can select the car. I can preview the car in the garage/workshop, including getting into it. When I click on Start Race the next screen comes up, but the car information is not displayed (the logo, model, and Tyre Model info). The track loads, and as soon as it says "Car 1: Arthur Merlin" (or whichever car I have selected) it crashes back to the car/track selection screen

It turns out you must have Dream Pack 1 installed; this is NOT mentioned anywhere on the install instructions or the URD website. Something in Dream Pack 1 is required for this mod to work.

Bought the car directly after reading your post because i love the GTE and DTM mod from URD. Great to have this car finally in AC.

First impression: car looks and drives very well, sound is like you said superb. Noticed that brake glow is not working

No, my point was that the Kunos GTE/GT2 cars (C7R, 911RSR, M3 GT2, 458 GT2) aren't balanced / BoP'ed against each other anyways. However, we of course know their performance range (slightly above BoP'ed GT3 cars), so that's where the Detroit EGT is very likely being placed as well.

So point being: You asked if the new car is balanced to Kunos cars but those aren't actually balanced at all, so the question you had asked was rather unprecise and actually a bit pointless. (No offence).

Anyhow, I'm sure there'll soon be a lot of comparisons by folks everywhere on YouTube etc. :)

I crossed out the "pointless" bit (No offense). Anyway, thanks for the explanation. I didn't want to purchase the car & not have any other cars to run with it competitively.

So point being: You asked if the new car is balanced to Kunos cars but those aren't actually balanced at all, so the question you had asked was rather unprecise and actually a bit pointless. (No offence).

I appreciate them bringing the Ford GT to AC, I was looking for a good version of this car for some time now. But considering the price tag for a single car I'll wait a bit so see what others think of it.

I appreciate them bringing the Ford GT to AC, I was looking for a good version of this car for some time now. But considering the price tag for a single car I'll wait a bit so see what others think of it.

If its anything like the rFactor 2 version (which it is). It is a beauty and well worth the money.

Flying Tyres
Ales says he updated the car. I suggest you re-download it.

To the owners of this car: Is the brake glow really not working? Really? Such a simple feature absent? Goddamn urd's slacking.

First they remove a perfectly healthy position led panel and now no brake glow...

Ales says he updated the car. I suggest you re-download it.

To the owners of this car: Is the brake glow really not working? Really? Such a simple feature absent? Goddamn urd's slacking.

First they remove a perfectly healthy position led panel and now no brake glow...
It will not work with the off. version of the car.
For a car with higher price tag like RSS a shame. The standart cams are also sh.t.
Standart settings like brake pressure are missing too.
Its actually not worth the price in my opinion.

It will not work with the off. version of the car.
For a car with higher price tag like RSS a shame. The standart cams are also sh.t.
Standart settings like brake pressure are missing too.
Its actually not worth the price in my opinion.
It's really disappointing to hear that after an out-f***ing-standing rf2 version :(

If you have rf2, i suggest you get that version. Totally worth the price on that platform.

It's really disappointing to hear that after an out-f***ing-standing rf2 version :(

If you have rf2, i suggest you get that version. Totally worth the price on that platform.
I saw a review of the rFactor2 version. It seems to be the better version of the car in comparsion with the AC version.
URD should use the possibilities of the new stuff of AC and don't stuck with the outdated files.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.