URD eGT mod

Athens
Are they using real life brand names such as cough *morche* cough?
Maybe that's the reason there is no need to create traffic that will pull the wrong people in...
Edit: Are all cars GT3 class?

Last edited:

Si

Liverpool
@Galin Dimov, I know it was you that started this, don't worry about it! we just don't allow links at RD! I owe you a MASSIVE thank you tho for bringing this to my attention! it is FABULOUS! Yes its at a similar level to the C6R. I am just editing a video for you all with onboards of each car! should be up in about 30 mins!

I wondered why my post was deleted. How can people buy it if there isn't a link? Oh well. It was good in rF2 so why wouldn't it be good in AC? It is. However, without some optimization, You can't run too many cars without the 95% CPU Occupancy warning. I did notice the C6-R URD released wasn't up to par with the others. Maybe the C7 will be when it comes.

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
@Galin Dimov, I know it was you that started this, don't worry about it! we just don't allow links at RD! I owe you a MASSIVE thank you tho for bringing this to my attention! it is FABULOUS! Yes its at a similar level to the C6R. I am just editing a video for you all with onboards of each car! should be up in about 30 mins!

Fantastic, looking forward to the video!

Simon, it was me who started the other thread...I wasn't aware that this is a problem of any kind tbh...
So how do you find the mod so far? Is it at a similar stage of development as the C6R?
I sent you a link and no I don't think the C6 is as good as the others. The C7 probably will fit better

Sure and a couple of em use the same sound right now - It,s beta it will evolve!

Still it was only the cost of an cheap dinner , so no dinner tonight!;)