URD eGT mod

The older ones are working just fine.
However, if I were in your situation now at this point again, I probably wouldnt buy them anymore now.
You see they were made for rF2 initially.
Hopefully we'll get more modern GTEs soon, that should be money better spent then.

The older ones are working just fine.
However, if I were in your situation now at this point again, I probably wouldnt buy them anymore now.
You see they were made for rF2 initially.
Hopefully we'll get more modern GTEs soon, that should be money better spent then.
Currently, the only other gte planned for AC is the aston martin. My guesses got me into trouble in the past so i won't share my guesses as to why no bmw and ferrari. But yeah, only aston appears on the horizon for now.

Maybe someone of the Facebook guys is able to point Ales to the brake power direction.
Its a simple thing to do by adding the following lines into the setup.ini

[BRAKE_POWER_MULT]
SHOW_CLICKS=0
TAB=GENERIC
NAME=Brake power
MIN=80
MAX=100
STEP=1
POS_X=0.5
POS_Y=3
HELP=HELP_BRAKE_POWER_MULT

And maybe he can have a look at the fuel consumption :O_o:

It will be much appreciate :thumbsup:

Greets After_Midnight

Any idea when brake glow is going to be working, is this slated for a v16 release? Have checked the FB page but hadn't noticed anything mentioned. The latest version from the shop is labeled as AC_urd_detroit_egt_2018_V15 but in game it appears as v1.4... Have sent a message but no word back yet. Same version conflict with the T5 pack, zip is named AC_urd_t5_2018_V13 but in game it says version 1.2.
Anyways, great cars though. Would love to see some brake glow in the night race screen shots! :D

Any idea when brake glow is going to be working, is this slated for a v16 release? Have checked the FB page but hadn't noticed anything mentioned. The latest version from the shop is labeled as AC_urd_detroit_egt_2018_V15 but in game it appears as v1.4... Have sent a message but no word back yet. Same version conflict with the T5 pack, zip is named AC_urd_t5_2018_V13 but in game it says version 1.2.
Anyways, great cars though. Would love to see some brake glow in the night race screen shots! :D
Are you using shaders mod? If so, brake glows are currently broken. Ilja is working on it.

Yeah I sure am using the shader mod, they have made some nice configurations for it too! :) Looking forward to the brake glow working but I am not 100 percent certain it is the lights patch that is breaking it. Will test further, perhaps it is the wheel shadow or fake shadow configs causing the issue. Looking into it further I noticed in the brakes.ini the graphics tag is too another car other than this one it appears. Changing it to the appropriate target like the following results in the outer rim itself glowing :roflmao:

detroit_egt_2018_disc_lf
detroit_egt_2018_disc_lr
detroit_egt_2018_disc_rf
detroit_egt_2018_disc_rr

Anyways, thanks for your reply! And hope they get it sorted out soon :)

Yeah I sure am using the shader mod, they have made some nice configurations for it too! :) Looking forward to the brake glow working but I am not 100 percent certain it is the lights patch that is breaking it. Will test further, perhaps it is the wheel shadow or fake shadow configs causing the issue. Looking into it further I noticed in the brakes.ini the graphics tag is too another car other than this one it appears. Changing it to the appropriate target like the following results in the outer rim itself glowing :roflmao:

detroit_egt_2018_disc_lf
detroit_egt_2018_disc_lr
detroit_egt_2018_disc_rf
detroit_egt_2018_disc_rr

Anyways, thanks for your reply! And hope they get it sorted out soon :)
disc glow is broken right now as my fault-wrong shader up. I have a fix here and we do make few other improvements like physics.

snap.png

I have yet to check that setting to see if disabling it corrects it! I'll take a look! Thanks for your reply! Looking forward to your updates! :)

hmm, all my discs glow(the fixed version) without a problem and latest sol/shader patch
I think the issue is if you have "brake disc fx" on only. I have that off thought with this screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back