UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1

Cars UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1 1.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Denny370 submitted a new resource:

UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1_v1.0 - UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1

!!!FOR THIS MOD IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE INSTALLED CSP 0.1.77 OR HIGHER TESTED VERSION!!!

This package contains three cars, all of which have the same performance.
The "GRA" car has a tire for asphalt with different compounds.
The "GRA_2" car has a ground tire with a dedicated compound.
The "GRA_3" car has a snow tire with a dedicated compound.
This MOD of the "UnoTurbo ie MK1 GrA" I made it by modifying my previous mod "Uno Turbo ie MK1".
All the functionalities of the UnoTurbo i.e. MK1 mod...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Denny, brilliant car, very fun to drive. Maybe a little too fast/grippy (outclasses the Celica ST185 in almost every track) but, oh well, who cares!

I just made a few small changes to Rally ToTip skin, to match some details:
uno 1985.jpg

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 65
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
hi, thanks for your feedback ..
I'm sorry if it's too fast, as I wrote inside the.ini file, I found little data for the engine ..
As for the grip, I didn't use official data, but tried to make the mod fun to drive ..
I will evaluate in the next update that I will do shortly, where I have redone the goblet-shaped steering wheel with only 2 spokes, on the instructions of a user, I will consider inserting an extra tire with less grip.
If you want to send me the photroshop PDS file of the schin modified by you, I will see if to add it as an alternative Totip skin. thank you

Denny370 updated UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1 with a new update entry:

UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1

-Modified the steering wheel which is now a "chalice" with 2 spokes as it was actually mounted.
-Some changes to the values in config.ini regarding the wheel and tire shadows.
-Improved the texture that simulates the internal holes in the bottom of the body that previously showed the square outline of the mesh.
-Added tow hook on the front bumper.
- UV map redone of the dashboard panel where the gearshift rod is inserted to solve a texture problem.
-Improved the calibration of the turbo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1

- Added display to Racelogic showing the gear used.

- Now the Racelogic displays 2 recording, in white, as before, the time of the last lap just ended and in green I have added the best time recorded in the session.

- Added light illumination to the Racelogic display even with lights off, and turning on the lights intensifies the illumination of the displays.

- At the request of someone, I added the possibility of having slick tires on the MK1 and MK2 road versions (not on the dirt or...

UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1

SORRY, THIS VERSION 1.4 IS EQUAL TO 1.3, I HAVE ONLY CORRECTED AN ERROR IN A WEFT AND FILE LOADING.

- Added display to Racelogic showing the gear used.

- Now the Racelogic displays 2 recording, in white, as before, the time of the last lap just ended and in green I have added the best time recorded in the session.

- Added light illumination to the Racelogic display even with lights off, and turning on the lights intensifies the illumination of the displays.

- At the request of someone, I...

UnoTurbo.ie_GrA_MK1

- Added multi-information digital instrument with gear counter that changes color tones from white to red in limiter mode, the gear counter has also incorporated the warning of bright gear change (yellow) and over-revs bright (red) can be selected and change from analogue to digital as desired from the display tab auto settings menu.

- Now the extra light warning (on the dashboard) for the RPM limiter also has an additional yellow led warning that suggests shift up or higher gear.

- Even...

UnoTurbo i.e. GrA MK1

""A big update because I love these little beasts very much and hope to make driving even more enjoyable for you, this update focuses on the improvement and finish of the dashboard center console, but with many other improvements that are in progress opera I implemented and fixed small things that had to be reviewed with the CSP updates.
I've done a lot of tests and I hope I haven't missed anything that could cause problems for someone, but if you do, don't hesitate to contact me.
If anyone...

FIAT UnoTurbo i.e. GrA MK1

A small update to fix a couple of things and for some improvements:
- Inserted in the installation folders a folder with the fonts for the instruments, which I had neglected to attach, causing the non-vision of the functioning of the digital instrumentation to those who did not already have the fonts installed.
- Eliminated a double mesh on the deflector that duplicated the image and occupied useless texture that weighed down the kn5.
- Improved AI behavior, fixed an issue that caused many...

beh che dire, hai fatto un lavorone!!! Mio padre è Ezio Canonica ed era lui a fare i cerchie e le gomme per questa uno. Se fosse ancora vivo ti assicuro che gli avrebbe fatto davvero piacere vedere il tuo lavoro. continua cosi' con altri mezzi feroci!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back