Resource icon

Misc Ultimate Realism Mod - Realistic Tires 2013 Cars 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone like This Worn Tire Wall look?
I Think it looks great May add it to Version 1.0 With included Classics
Anyway Guys let me know what you think its still (WIP)
Looks Better in Game;)
2013-10-09_00003.jpg

2013-10-09_00001.jpg

Last edited:
I found a bug whereby the tires go max glossy in heavy rain. Also, I think the tires should have a more matte reflection than the current glossy looking one, like your tire mod in F1 2012. Otherwise, this mod is great :)

btw, the worn tire wall looks awesome :D

Last edited:
I found a bug whereby the tires go max glossy in heavy rain. Also, I think the tires should have a more matte reflection than the current glossy looking one, like your tire mod in F1 2012. Otherwise, this mod is great :)

btw, the worn tire wall looks awesome :D
Thanks ill sort this issue out Asap,
I said in 2012 I got the tires looking even better than they was but did not look good in the Rain so I changed the settings.
The response I received from people was but they was not bothered so I never checked this one out in the Rain I will sort this out today and update the Mod / 1.0
As I have also made some more adjustments to it as well as 0.9;)

Thanks ill sort this issue out Asap,
I said in 2012 I got the tires looking even better than they was but did not look good in the Rain so I changed the settings.
The response I received from people was but they was not bothered so I never checked this one out in the Rain I will sort this out today and update the Mod / 1.0
As I have also made some more adjustments to it as well as 0.9;)
Ah no problem. Thank you for putting effort into this. I'm sure the community would appreciate it. :D
Oh yeah, if you edit the tire wall, why not do a full hd tire pack as well?

Ah no problem. Thank you for putting effort into this. I'm sure the community would appreciate it. :D
Oh yeah, if you edit the tire wall, why not do a full hd tire pack as well?
I Have just finished V1.0 just going to make a video shortly I have made some nice changes in this version there will be
Updated Audio all 2013 Cars
Updated Real Cameras all 2013 Cars
Updated Worn Tire Wall all 2013 Cars
Updated Materials with Realistic Looking Tires all 2013 Cars;)

After this Release I am going to be working on the Tire compounds on there own and May make version 1.1:)

I found the player's profilename more interesting than the chromie-snow-tyres :D
To be honest m8 , he has been messing with the metalic scalare settings al mine are stock , I understand that issue from 1.0
so made everything stock settings , only have changed the lighting that is it ,
anyway can you guy,s go check it out , I am just uploading a video example for the wet tires :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back