Resource icon

Misc Ultimate Realism Mod - Realistic Tires 2013 Cars 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't care. Why do you have always to write stuff not relateded to the comment you quote? It's annoying.
lol why is it not related ?
I have run over 500 benchmarks in wet and dry , and have never seen any issues , the issues that the picture shows I could give you the settings to make yours look like that , but them settings are not in my mod that is a fact!

lol why is it not related ?
I have run over 500 benchmarks in wet and dry , and have never seen any issues , the issues that the picture shows I could give you the settings to make yours look like that , but them settings are not in my mod that is a fact!
For ....'s sake, pal. Don't you read the stuff you write or you quote? It was nothing related to your mod at all, the reaction of me and Graham were only about the pirated RLD! profilename of the guy who seemed to have mod-issues.

It's not always about you, there's a bigger world existing.

For ....'s sake, pal. Don't you read the stuff you write or you quote? It was nothing related to your mod at all, the reaction of me and Graham were only about the pirated RLD! profilename of the guy who seemed to have mod-issues.

It's not always about you, there's a bigger world existing.
lol :thumbsup: I answer that many questions m8 its hard to read everything , and no I do not always read it no :confused:
and its the wrong thread lol :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

It's an old post ...... but interesting for the reasons given by ParkYongLee.

We can all be calm now, go with the flow, and go and do something else :D
Thank,s graham ,
been rushing about for hours , and have had 100,s of messages on here and youtube people want mod! now!
I have been doing about 5-6 things at the same time I am no good multitasking ,
I saw the message without reading the quote , turned everything off now , have had enough for today ,
I have to explain to 20 people full mod intsallation I think I might start making videos just to show people ,
Its a good job I never checked the 2013 ultimate realizm mod last week , or it would have been 5.4gb still would be explaining now lol ,
I never realized but the 300mb limit was for new mods and not for updates my mistake again I need to slow down and look at things closer :thumbsup:

I never realized but the 300mb limit was for new mods and not for updates my mistake again

I didn't know that myself. I assumed that it was an across the whole server limit, and that older mods would automatically have the same limit. I will have to check.

So you tried and failed to update an old mod because the filesize was rejected? If so, can you link me to the mod in question? Also tell me what file size you tried to upload?

I didn't know that myself. I assumed that it was an across the whole server limit, and that older mods would automatically have the same limit. I will have to check.

So you tried and failed to update an old mod because the filesize was rejected? If so, can you link me to the mod in question? Also tell me what file size you tried to upload?

I never tried ,
when I went to update my ultimate realizm mod earlier , it had an option to either upload a 300mb file or an external link ,
I assumed that when you changed RD that it would be the same for all mods ,
I had never looked until today as rarely only update more recent work ,
If I would have known I would have uploaded the 5.4Gb external link ,
I deleted everything last week thinking there was no option ,
I did a lot of complaining about something that did not effect me sorry I will check this more closely from now on :thumbsup:

That is my main problem assuming things :sleep:

No problem, there must be something in the system that retains the old uploading conditions for existing mods. Logically this would be a good thing, otherwise all previous mods that had used external links would be lost or could never be updated, only re-released ........ I guess. :)

No problem, there must be something in the system that retains the old uploading conditions for existing mods. Logically this would be a good thing, otherwise all previous mods that had used external links would be lost or could never be updated, only re-released ........ I guess. :)
I checked it again , and now the link as gone just would have been useful if I would have known about it , but only 1 update would have no good anyway
hopefully things might change again to larger mods , it was a tight squeeze getting rid of all the mod , still was 309mb upload for some reason :thumbsup:

Nothing has been done at this end, and I haven't contacted anyone. I don't have access to the website CMS system.

Perhaps that link was in your browser's cache, and now it's updated. That's the only explanation I can think of that might be at play here :O_o:

Anyway, I'm in bed now, so I'll disappear for a while..... :)

Reactions: CC
I Tom, i've a concern about Schumifan, hes register right after QuangMinh#93 was bannish and he told us he's a friend of him. But i dont really know why i decided to came here after QuangMinh#93 was bannish so i really think Schumifan is QuangMinh#93 can you check it out?
Funny you said this, I just got these private messages a few mintues ago.
Sorry Tom, I'm QuangMinh#93 and I want to see and download mods so I create this temporary account, can you delete it if you can ? So sorry, It's all my fault
Or what should I do, please reply me soon
So, being the nice person I am I just extended his vacation in Simberia for another 8 weeks and banned the new account.

Tom

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing