Resource icon

Skins Ultimate Legend Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
you can make it compatible with the version
Fictional F1 2014 Season 1.1.7?
thk
Don't know. Not sure because i don't want everybody to download this mod instead of real Gustavo Luna's mod, it would be non-sense. But i'll release a final version when all 2014 graphics were published. Or a new version with a classic full grid mod ^^

I would love to use this mod, except i if have zero interest in forcing us to use the 2014 mod with it as well. And a mod that isn't even accurate seeing it holds skins that are mostly fantasy. I just want the legends.

I would love to use this mod, except i if have zero interest in forcing us to use the 2014 mod with it as well. And a mod that isn't even accurate seeing it holds skins that are mostly fantasy. I just want the legends.

This is why I post on first page a very simple and quick tutorial to edit your database on your own. Then you can copy paste the skins i did (Cars/interiors/models88) and you can have the game you want for the non-classic game.

hi all! somebody can tell me if is possible use only a ferrari 312t and dont istall others cars? just for fix the problem of 1990 cars. thanks

Well ok so in the database, in the f1driverf1team section, find the line related to Berger and change the value in livery column. Lauda's car correspond to the 100 and 101 drivers

Please make this mod available without the 2014 mod, because that mod has been updated allot and this one still holds the old version. And i really dont see why would you add someone elses mod with it, seeing the 2014 mod is already one of the most popular mods in here!

Well you're free to download every single piece of any visual work i did in this mod to mod your own game the way you want. My own game is a mix of several 2014 mod and my classic work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back