Database EGO Database Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petar Tasev

Ryder25
EGO Database Editor

version 11.0.2013.1006
This tool will allow you to edit the database.bin file from various EGO Engine games. In the file you can edit tons of things like events, ai skill levels, teams and so much more.

Features:
  • GUI -- A nice GUI that transforms the bin file into easy to understand and organized datatables or xml file.
  • Add/Edit Row Form -- New form that makes adding or editing much easier than before.
  • Compare/Merge Databases -- Get the differences between two databases and merge those differences.
  • Alternating Rows -- Puts color on every other row to make viewing easier.
  • Filtering -- Allows you to quickly search each column and has the option to turn on and off certain columns.
  • Column Sorting -- Lets you sort each column in ascending, descending or default order.
  • Open With -- Associate the database.bin with this program, and simply double click to open from then on.
Changelog
    • Added F1 2013 support
    • Dirt Xml Import Support
    • Fixed Compare/Merge Function
    • Fixed some Pasting errors
    • Minor UI Improvements
    • Cleaner Xml Export (Internal Schema)
    • Uses EEL
Credits
  • Ryder25 - For creating the program. (tasevp(at)yahoo(dot)com)
  • Rydiculous - For testing and giving suggestions.
  • Shadow - For testing and giving suggestions.
  • luh-koala - For creating program icon.
  • famfamfam.com - For the "silk" menu icons.
ede-11-0-png.42932

Last edited:
Thanks! Great work!

Just one problem, when I open the 2013 database with it I get the following error. (I've tried the troubleshooting tips in the readme file)

I'm still able to mod the database, but the error says it could damage the game, or have "unwanted results".

Untitled.png

Thanks for making it available so soon,your tool is must have for all people here. Sorry for the all nighter but you made a lot of people very happy. :):):)

Hello, I tried to change the fields to adjust the speed of AI in qualifying than the speed he has in Race , as I did with F1 2012 and F1 2011 since there is a continuing slight imbalance makes the AI too fast in race compared Q3 in qualifying.
I used to go to edit these fields :
easy_dry_lap_time_adjustment
easy_wet_lap_time_adjustment
hard_dry_lap_time_adjustment
hard_wet_lap_time_adjustment
in track_model.
By setting these fields , for example . with " -0.5 " , the AI was faster in qualifying than half a second on the track where the change was made . While in Game speed remained the same.
Now changing these values with F1 2013 I have not noticed any difference in the qualification. Why?
I managed instead to change the total number of laps of a track , a sign that some change takes editing the database.bin ....
Does anyone have any thoughts on this or if there are other changes to be edited to change at will the speed of AI in qualifying ?
Thank you.

Try creating a new save profile.

Not 100% sure, but i think the database is only loaded when creating a new profile.
I modified the number of flashback and they only worked with a new profile.

How can i edit first driver and seccond driver in f1 2013? I open the database and see the numbers not names like in 2012 season. Like you know, i wan't drive not with grosjean but for Kimi, what i should do?:whistling::unsure: Sorry for english.

How can i edit first driver and seccond driver in f1 2013? I open the database and see the numbers not names like in 2012 season. Like you know, i wan't drive not with grosjean but for Kimi, what i should do?:whistling::unsure: Sorry for english.

Seems like the classic drivers (F1drivers) are using the AI performance values of other 2013 drivers (ai_driver).

Try creating a new save profile.

Not 100% sure, but i think the database is only loaded when creating a new profile.
I modified the number of flashback and they only worked with a new profile.
Usually, the database is loaded when you restart the game and not create a new profile. That would be hilarious even for CM when they test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back