Misc Ultimate 7 Track Texture Pack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is difference is not observed (
These Textures allow you to change everything on the track Tires and BillBoards to make it more realistic by taking away all the kunos logos and alpinstars , Thats all m8 also would be nice to see people uploading tracks as well as just skins:thumbsup:

Untitled.jpg

Hey bud,

I tried changing the tree textures at Silverstone. I coloured them pink (just so that I could tell it was working) however they dont appear to show up in-game. I tried saving them as DX5 and DX1 with alpha, but neither showed up. I have taken the following pics...

Hey bud,

I tried changing the tree textures at Silverstone. I coloured them pink (just so that I could tell it was working) however they dont appear to show up in-game. I tried saving them as DX5 and DX1 with alpha, but neither showed up. I have taken the following pics...

Where are you installing them ?
Try into the Main folder Here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\magione
I thought that they went Here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\magione\skins
If not try the Documents root and try both above methods where placing the Files but place the entire Folder into Here
C:\Users\Workstation\Documents\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks
:thumbsup:

Where are you installing them ?
Try into the Main folder Here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\magione
I thought that they went Here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\magione\skins
If not try the Documents root and try both above methods where placing the Files but place the entire Folder into Here
C:\Users\Workstation\Documents\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks
:thumbsup:

Hey pal.

Thanks for the advice. I tried what you suggested, but the textures of the track still did not change.

Thanks for this. But any finality on where to place the files?
To be honest I have had a couple of people put a lot of effort in trying to get the textures to show up in game I think we will have to wait a bit longer until the DevTools are released I presumed that they worked the same as the car textures but in this case I think the mod needs taking down:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back