UFO Discussion

But where is the logic behind it?
You are saying on one hand the government uses the UFO topic to get people to not wonder about Black Projects.
Yet the Military does nothing to promote UFO talk in any way.

No they do. How could we know about Roswell or other things if they did'nt let it being reported?

Why would they say hello to each and everyone they fly past?

And why would so many people say that they can confess under oath, in front of a congress?
Look at the video then look at the list of what these people do/did for a living.

Why would the CEO say that we already have the means to travel to the stars and that aliens have been visiting us for quite some time now.

Why why why, ask that question to yourself.

And here are some more whys then:
Why UFOs began to appear after the invention of aircrafts? No record of them before 1900s?
Why you believe to that plenty of people you quote, while more then them declines the "proved" existence of UFOs?
Why don't you see that there are two possibilities? You can't be sure there are legit UFOs, and also i can't deny there might be legit UFOs.

And i beg that CEO to show us some proofs. All of these Alien speculaters, do speculate... I would agree with them if they say "There maybe aliens", but they say "they are" which is not proven and might be wrong.

Military superiority. Like you are playing tennis but the guy you are facing have two rackets.
Military superiority in traveling to the stars? If you're the only one there, there's nobody to be superior over.

Anyway, isn't letting everyone know what you can do better than hiding it? Who cares about military, just for the 'look at how awesome we are' effect?
That's like the Americans going to the Moon, and not telling anyone. Makes no sense.

Actually...

Or they saw stuff and realized the moon did not really belong to us..or that we really weren´t the first guys on the moon.

Who says they are ships? Could be unmanned crafts..

Yea it´s trash.. designed trash...
I'm both saddened and scared that you're actually believing these things you write, so I'll be on my way.

Best of luck

No they do. How could we know about Roswell or other things if they did'nt let it being reported?
Funny you mention Roswell. They still have classified documents on Roswell. Why would you have that when it was a weather balloon?

Why would Military go out in press say the words saucer, then later change it to "oh it was just a weather balloon"
Even a blind man can see the difference of a flying disc or saucer crashing then a weather balloon.

Sounds like they decided that this information could not get out, "the people could not handle the truth"
So they are stuck with that now.

And here are some more whys then:
Why UFOs began to appear after the invention of aircrafts? No record of them before 1900s?
Why you believe to that plenty of people you quote, while more then them declines the "proved" existence of UFOs?
Why don't you see that there are two possibilities? You can't be sure there are legit UFOs, and also i can't deny there might be legit UFOs.
You mean like this?
300px-Ancientastronauts.jpg
10.000 BC - There have been hints in ancient archaeological history that would suggest we´ve been visited before.

"Why you believe to that plenty of people you quote, while more then them declines the "proved" existence of UFOs?"
If you watched the video you would realise that not many people work with this, many people would not want to risk their job, their life to come out with this. Many do though. And some do it before they die because they know there won´t be any consequences of it.

And i beg that CEO to show us some proofs. All of these Alien speculaters, do speculate... I would agree with them if they say "There maybe aliens", but they say "they are" which is not proven and might be wrong.
That CEO is DEAD. Bit hard to ask for evidence... Watch the video of the Canadian Defence Minister, he says the same thing all of these guys say.

Why the F would you want to risk being ridiculed when you have a job like these do?
Why the F would you say you can testify under oath in front of congress?
Why the F would you show up to a conference on UFO´s if you have made up your story?

Think for a moment, these people have NOTHING to gain by saying this stuff. They only risk being ridiculed for the rest of their lives by people like Senad for example.

Military superiority in traveling to the stars? If you're the only one there, there's nobody to be superior over.
Omg it´s like i´m talking to my little cousin. Listen, if you have crafts capable of traveling to stars then you have a tool that no other government in the world has.
If it can travel to stars it can sure travel to the other side of the planet in a blink of an eye.
Enemy jet fighters would have no chance in hell.

If you have a craft that is in a Black Project that you can travel to stars with, then surely you would.

Anyway, isn't letting everyone know what you can do better than hiding it? Who cares about military, just for the 'look at how awesome we are' effect?
That's like the Americans going to the Moon, and not telling anyone. Makes no sense.
Yea who cares about military? Hmm let´s see... pretty much every big nation in the world.

It´s not like going to the moon and not telling anyone. First of all if it is in BP´s then you CAN´T tell anyone.
Yet some people do and yet you don´t believe them.

I'm both saddened and scared that you're actually believing these things you write, so I'll be on my way.

Best of luck
Yea you are scared alright. Scared of finding out the truth. It´s standing there right in front of your face but you come up with everything you can to dispute it.

It´s a normal reaction but it´s also probably why UFO´s / Alien are still kept under closed doors. Because of people like you.
You would not be able to handle the truth, it´s obvious.

I said it as a theory on why they haven´t been back since the 70´s.

You have so many people risking their life, their jobs, their friends in coming out with this and you do exactly what we should not do.
Ridicule them or say they want to play pranks.

Let´s hear from the expert, Senad.

De-bunk these if you can.

Here is the full press conference from all of the listed people.

It´s time to wake up people.

Have you ever read about dogons in Africa? I think that's one of the most interesting alien stories:)
No i haven´t, will do though :)

After all, there are two ideas and both may be true. So one should avoid supporting one side fanatically i think ;)

Yea but don´t you think it´s odd so many people have come out with their story?
I would totally understand if they were hillibillies living in trailors etc but these are ex-US Airforce, air radar controllers, etc etc you name it.

I would suggest reading the COMETA Report. They cover all sorts of un-explainable UFO reports.
It´s for the most part testimonies from pilots, from regular passanger planes to fighter jet pilots where they actually was sent up to chase down the UFO, unsuccesful of course.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/cometa.htm

By the way, there are over 400 people that have worked in various agencies in the US Government that can testify under oath and in front of Congress.

Please watch the conference video above with an open mind, just focus on their behavior and make a logical assessment if these are telling the truth or if they are lying.

UFO reports agency gets around 100 reports a week....

Yea but don´t you think it´s odd so many people have come out with their story?
I would totally understand if they were hillibillies living in trailors etc but these are ex-US Airforce, air radar controllers, etc etc you name it

But they can't show us some hardly proven evidences. That is why theirs are just "stories" ...

But they can't show us some hardly proven evidences. That is why theirs are just "stories" ...
If you actually watched the video you will see that they have proof. One guy had what looked like 600 pages of radar documentation.
A lawyer stole a picture even, ice cold dude that.
Try next time to actually watch a video, it will make things easier when we are discussing the video itself.

It´s also funny to see you being such a critic of a video you haven´t watched yet you have no problems saying stuff like this,

My opinion about UFOs is they are ( And also i heard it some other people ) living on this earth. But they are in a different dimension. So sometimes they come to our dimension . Sounds like a little fantasy but perhaps :)...

It´s a bit ironic in my book.

It´s time to wake up people.

hahahaha :D lol "Mexican goverment admits aliens are real" better solve the problems of the country before admiting aliens are real lol, mexican goverment always with something else. One thing's for sure, aliens exist. The universe is so big that there has to be life elsewere ;)

As for all of the goverments on Earth.......... bunch of clowns :p

It´s a bit ironic in my book.

It's a post from 2009, ideas may change. Also i say there may be aliens, do not reject this fact, yet you are fanatically believe they exist, and this is what i don't agree with you. Anyway,

And those videos don't give proofs about Aliens, these are just UFOs, which might be belonged to humans as well ...

It's a post from 2009, ideas may change. Also i say there may be aliens, do not reject this fact, yet you are fanatically believe they exist, and this is what i don't agree with you. Anyway,

And those videos don't give proofs about Aliens, these are just UFOs, which might be belonged to humans as well ...

So you go from Alien existing i other dimensions but live here on earth, sometimes they like to play and come over to thinking no aliens exist. It´s a bit of a turn over in the same way a person would go from being religious to non religious.

They do have proof. Again, if you watched the video you would know that... (this video)

400+ high ranking people, some people we depend on in everyday life, 120+ hours of testimonies, 8 years in the making.

All for a lie.... or maybe they are speaking the truth?

Well the very least you could ask of a person discussing a video with people would be that they ACTUALLY WATCHED IT!

Or is that too much to ask?

A day in Omer´s world:

H - Hi Omer i bought a red car today!
O - yea right
H - yea i swear, here´s a clip
O - It´s probably blue....
H - No really it´s red, just watch the clip mate.
O - Ok then, "sorry for not having the proper knowledge about it..."
H - JUST WATCH THE VIDEO!

If you mean the post above in a truly honest way then i´m baffled at why you would continue arguing when you haven´t watched the clip.
If your ment it in a sarcastic way then i´ll refer to the above dialog.

The clip is 1.55 hours long, if you have the time to watch it i strongly suggest you should.
Otherwise i´d prefer not to discuss the clip as it is pointless.

Who started this thread anyways? Doh! it was Omer. Wait a sec dude you should believe in UFO's, afterall you are flying around in a huge Star Destroyer.:D

Sorry, i felt the need to be a jackass here;)

Edit: Sorry one more ET PHONE HOME.........:p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea