UFO Discussion

That is a very good point Michael, however IMHO E=M.C2 it's what
human brains achieved so far. And we don't know if there is an alien
civilization that achieved another (possible) values with their knowledge/resources. Could it be? :messed:

Do you? Poll is completely anonymous so please leave a vote on what you believe.
I´d like to see what the numbers are for such a big forum like this and get an idea of what people really think.

If you want you can watch this video, it´s an eye opener without a doubt.

Some of the guys present in the video are these:

Dr. Steven Greer
Director - The Disclosure Project

Sgt. Clifford Stone
US Army

Dwynne Arnesson
US Airforce (retired)
Lt. Colonel

John Callahan
FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations

Don Phillips
Lockheed Skunkworks & CIA Contractor & US Airforce

Dan Willis
US Navy

Maj. George A. Filer, III
US Air Force (retired)

John Maynard
Defence Intelligence Agency (retired)

Donna Hare
NASA Employee

Sergeant Karl Wolf
US Airforce

Harland Bentley
US Army

Larry Warren
US Air Force, Security Officer

Mark Mcandlish
US Air Force

Lt. Col. Charles Brown
US Air Force (retired)

Michael Smith
US Air Force, Radar Controller

ALL of them prepared to testify under oath in congress for what they say is true.

Why would us, people on Earth, be the only beings on an infinity Galaxy with hundreds of planets??
Sure I believe in other beings, although never seen any.
Believing in other beings != believing in other beings being able and having reason to find Earth, travel to Earth across the galaxy simply to spy or do experiments and make people crazy, whilst remaining completely undetected by all scientific and military infrastructure

whilst remaining completely undetected by all scientific and military infrastructure
But that´s the thing... They haven´t.
It´s been covered up and still people from within the US Government has come out and said that they do exist and that several crashes were in fact saucers crashing.
Remember that the Roswell incident, the US Military first came out and said a saucer had crashed.
They then changed the story to a weather balloon..

You actually have people that are speaking out on this despite the government choosing not to yet it´s being ignored.
Why would these highly ranked people lie? Why would they risk their jobs and possibly even life for a thing that was completely made up?

Who says they are spying? Perhaps they just want to show themselves saying that they are here.
And possibly taking samples of the earth just as we would if we went to another planet.

I assume all other things I mentioned make sense then? Statistics, energy requirements and plain ol' common sense are good enough for me, not gonna bother with conspiracy theories :)
These things you mean?
"and having reason to find Earth, travel to Earth across the galaxy simply to spy or do experiments and make people crazy,"

Find earth, not sure they would set out to just find earth, but find planets.
Travel across galaxy simply to spy or do experiments, well traveling across a galaxy is not a huge task if you have a propulsion system that allows speeds we humans can only dream of.
Do experiments, does that really sound that off the wall when you think about it?

Do you not think that would be the first thing we humans would do if we went to another planet with life?

The same place as Lord Voldemort I presume.
? Lord Voldemort is a fictional character from a book written by J.K. Rowling.

Have you seen any high-ranking officials speak out about the fact that they know Voldemort really exists?
Do you see that your arguments resemble that of a 10 year old?

Again, see if you can answer this question.. Why would highly ranked people from all kinds of Organizations, Agencies, Contractors the Military, Retired pilots make up stories about what they have seen?

They say that they will testify under oath and in front of congress. Why would you do such a thing if it was a story they just made up?

As for statistics..
Over 100.000 UFO reports has been made since the 50´s.

Energy requirements... surely you have to think outside the box as i´m sure they don´t use dead plants to power their air crafts like we do..

You have Astronauts claiming they have seen UFO´s, you have radio transmits from the shuttles where you hear they say stuff like "Alien Spacecraft" You have evidence in NASA´s own videos for life outside this planet.

Find earth, not sure they would set out to just find earth, but find planets.
well traveling across a galaxy is not a huge task if you have a propulsion system that allows speeds we humans can only dream of.
Traveling across such huge distances requires a gigantonormous (probably not a word) amount of energy. You wouldn't set out at random. You would (as we do) send out probes, much more cost-effective, no matter how advanced you are.

If they worked out something beyond current physics, and don't know about probes...

Do experiments, does that really sound that off the wall when you think about it?
...why bother with skulking in dark corners, only appearing to poor drunk American hicks every now and then? They could just come and do as they please.

With that technology, they would also have colonized a bunch of planets, and we would've noticed something by now; Fermi pardox.

Do you not think that would be the first thing we humans would do if we went to another planet with life?
Spy and take samples of intelligent life? Of course not, isn't that kind of a hostile act? I presume we'd try and make contact.

? Lord Voldemort is a fictional character from a book written by J.K. Rowling.
Yes, and it came from the same place as a little green man. Someone imagined him, and now he's rather well known :D
Silly joke, doesn't really work 100%, but what the hell.

Again, see if you can answer this question.. Why would highly ranked people from all kinds of Organizations, Agencies, Contractors the Military, Retired pilots make up stories about what they have seen?

They say that they will testify under oath and in front of congress. Why would you do such a thing if it was a story they just made up?
I'm guessing they saw something that they couldn't explain any other way, and have accepted that it was a UFO. Doesn't really make it a UFO.

Reminded me of this, not connected really, but pretty cool. Saw an article about it a few weeks ago, would like to see it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brocken_Spectre

WARNING : Female Aliens are Kidnapping Well Endowed Earthling Men.

Most of you will be ok and don't need to worry. For the rest of you I just thought I'd let you know this Spaceship is freakin awesome, it even has superfast broadband and a gaming rig!

Traveling across such huge distances requires a gigantonormous (probably not a word) amount of energy. You wouldn't set out at random. You would (as we do) send out probes, much more cost-effective, no matter how advanced you are.

If they worked out something beyond current physics, and don't know about probes...
Zero point energy, free energy, anti gravity.
All of this we dont fully understand, well atleast publically..
remember that our technology is a mere 200 years old.
Imagine a civilization that is 1000 years more advanced.

Had you told the cavemen back in the day that they could fly by building an aircraft they have laughed you right in the face.
Why? Because they had no level of technology at all.
And they weren't as developed as we are.

Why send out probes when you can have crafts capable of doing incredible speeds that could visit planet after planet in no time.
probes sounds like a cavemen way of exploring planets.

...why bother with skulking in dark corners, only appearing to poor drunk American hicks every now and then? They could just come and do as they please.

But it isn't rednecks or hill billies that report ufos... this is the problem..
they are generals, military people, nasa employees.
Highest ranking person that has reported a ufo was an american president!

With that technology, they would also have colonized a bunch of planets, and we would've noticed something by now; Fermi pardox.
Who says they would. Would humans just start colonize another planet with intelligent life? life which is still highly primitive.

Spy and take samples of intelligent life? Of course not, isn't that kind of a hostile act? I presume we'd try and make contact.

Yes, and it came from the same place as a little green man. Someone imagined him, and now he's rather well known :D
Silly joke, doesn't really work 100%, but what the hell.

What place? Think for a moment instead of making irrelevant jokes.

I'm guessing they saw something that they couldn't explain any other way, and have accepted that it was a UFO. Doesn't really make it a UFO.

Some claim to have seen saucers in hangars, how is that a ufo still? watch the video, you might change your stance radically.

Reminded me of this, not connected really, but pretty cool. Saw an article about it a few weeks ago, would like to see it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brocken_Spectre

Answers are in quote, damn iphone... im off to work but will be back 11pm GMT.

Interesting video, however, for most people ignorance is bliss, they don't want to know because their brains can't comprehend the possibilities. Too much knowledge can put too much fear into people.

Having watched all 90 mins of that video (bar the last 6 mins of credits :o ) do you not think it is for the greater good that it's all kept secret?
Some of the processes I disagree with, but some things should always be kept a secret. There's so many covers up stories that we don't know about, it's probably for the best. If we knew everything, we would never want to know anything.

Yes, maybe some individuals are making huge money out of the technologies developed basd on this stuff, but if everyone has acces to these technologies - it it got into the wrong hands it could have disastrous consequences.

Also, yes there is free energy to be harnessed, but, the whole economy of the world would collapse as a result.

Oil prices dictate everything else's price, due to production and transport etc, if that energy source is removed so quickly, everything Plummete in value, many economies fold due to not being able to afford to pay spiralling debts.

Although the production costs of things to harness the energy would probably command a high premium, so it's just shifting the focus.

Back on topic - UFOs yes, identified FOs yes, Need to know - not really!

It's all about the thrill of the chase for some people, Hampus, I hunk you would probably be horrified if you knew the truth about everything. The things you suspect, are the things you are comfortable with knowing, it you go beyond that, I think you would not be comfortable with.

This is the issue though. For how long do you cover it up?
It must eventually have to come out to the public but when we have 70% of the worlds population believing in fairy tales with a man in white coat watching us then we already have a problem.

The economy will crash eventually so we might as well crash it sooner then later.

These technologies will change our way of life and all of mankind can benefit from it.

i will post a quote later on, it's from the head of LOCKHEED.

in short: "everything you can imagine, we already know how to do"

My opinion is, that if there is other life out there, it is very similar to our life. Fauna, flora. I think it is because of that there is only one way to put a life working - physics and chemistry work the same everywhere else in the universe. Otherwise it can be only some bacteria or so, which doesn't need what we need to live. But nothing more. My vote is no then.

EDIT: I want to make clear that I trust that there is some kind of life out there, but not aliens. It is very personally though, what we call an alien. Someone could say that in RBR are some fast aliens :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%