Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. He made me look like a bad modder with his few new textures.

I won`t bother anymore. I set you a good base now, so you can do better job after release, ok? I have other more important things to do.

To be really honest I think that the majority of the people which are following the development of the Twin Ring Motegi are really appreciating the huge work Mitja is performing and that consider the lables around the track a "Nice to Have" and not a "Must to Have" also in consideration that the sponsors change each while so what is valid today will not be tomorrow.
The more important thingh is the quality of the track and Mitja is doing a great job on that and I personally thank you him for this.

Last edited:
ive just noticed that the grass has been mowed parallel to the track..... at motegi they always mow at right angles away from the track..... and only when the temperature is less than 20 degrees cent. <end of sarcasm>

jeez some people love to nit pick.

ive just noticed that the grass has been mowed parallel to the track..... at motegi they always mow at right angles away from the track..... and only when the temperature is less than 20 degrees cent. <end of sarcasm>

jeez some people love to nit pick.
We get that all the time as modders, specially when it's a project of this caliber. Is not a bad thing that someone starts noticing the small details and make comments or suggestions on how to improve them, as most of the work is so good it's hard to criticize, so these kind of comments should be taken as a compliment, nothing else.
It's up to us to decide whether to follow up on those or just ignore them, sometimes it's healthier for our brains to move on to the next step rather than keep going around the same thing over and over until it's "perfect".

After all, most of us do this for our enjoyment, don't matter if there's money involved or not, we do this to enjoy ourselves first. If the rest love it, then great, if not, life goes on.

Waiting_TwinRingMotegi.jpg

Guys, I would be glad if someone gives me the exact fonts/dimensions/physics values/what be it and reference pictures needed to make something completely accurate. Then it is up to you if you want to do it. Sometimes it's annoying and too much work, but if you ever *want* to make it right, now you can, and you didn't even have to search for the reference.

I wouldn't really complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 95 55.9%