TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more

Misc TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more V2.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC and more with a new update entry:

V2.2.1 BETA 2 Release

Fixed many bugs:
  • Turn right indicator not appearing on ACC, AC or other supported games
  • Contextual damage appearing constantly
  • Tyre slippage not appearing
  • Deltas not working for RF2
  • Middle section rotation for TWF DASH WIDE
  • Reorganized the JSON file for easier reading
Make sure you replace the javascript and json files under JavascriptExtensions

Note: Maps in AC is known to cause extra performance issues. Recommend to turn it off in the JSON file if you race...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Personally I would prefer in the first screen the temperature of the tires d and the times and not the damages, or at least give the possibility to switch the right and left screens.
Anyway it's amazing Dash! Great work!

Personally I would prefer in the first screen the temperature of the tires d and the times and not the damages, or at least give the possibility to switch the right and left screens.
Anyway it's amazing Dash! Great work!
You do have the possibility to change both screens. Action a and action b will switch the screens in game. Or you can use the config file to adjust the defaults.

If you are only seeing the contextual damage alert, that means your JS file is the old version, please update them to the newest ones.

Last edited:
acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC and more with a new update entry:

Moved beta to main release

Fixed many bugs:
  • Changed delta properties from Core Data to Persistent Tracker
  • Turn right indicator not appearing on ACC, AC or other supported games
  • Contextual damage appearing constantly
  • Tyre slippage not appearing
  • Deltas not working for RF2
  • Middle section rotation for TWF DASH WIDE
  • Reorganized the JSON file for easier reading
Make sure you replace the JSON and JS files with the new versions.

Hi!!

I've installed this dashboard and I love it, but it feels slow or laggy, which hasn't happened to me with any other dashboard before.

I have three screens, on the main one I use the normal dashboard, on the Gomez Sim Industries FPE one I use the lap timer, and on a tablet, which connects through the network, I have the radar.

On all three screens, I notice that it doesn't run smoothly like other dashboards. I've also located a small bug, which is when I change the engine map in ACC, the alert doesn't appear on the main dashboard, but it does on the others. The other alerts such as TC do appear.

Thank you for your work!

Hi!!

I've installed this dashboard and I love it, but it feels slow or laggy, which hasn't happened to me with any other dashboard before.

I have three screens, on the main one I use the normal dashboard, on the Gomez Sim Industries FPE one I use the lap timer, and on a tablet, which connects through the network, I have the radar.

On all three screens, I notice that it doesn't run smoothly like other dashboards. I've also located a small bug, which is when I change the engine map in ACC, the alert doesn't appear on the main dashboard, but it does on the others. The other alerts such as TC do appear.

Thank you for your work!
Thank you I will fix the engine map alert.

For the performance, it is one of the most feature rich dashes and it takes some time to load. If you are good with dashstudio, i recommend deleting any screens or mfds you don't need. Maps for example cause lots of performance issues, and this is the only dash to feature maps on main screens.

You can disable maps on main screens from the json file but for the others i recommend what i mentioned above.

However, there are new additions to the ecosystem on the way, including lite versions. Can t commit on dates though.

V2.2.2 Beta

Bugfixes:
Fixed the engine map alert not appearing

New features:
  • Introducing TWF Dash Lite which has no contextual alerts, shift LEDs, lap reviews, main background gradients or maps on main screens. Basically all widgets that can work in the background or hidden are removed for performance optimization. It will work better on lower-end systems. Some customizations such as default MFD options might not work as intended due to removals.

• Subtle UI option in addition to Blue and...

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more with a new update entry:

New UI options and TWF Dash Lite

Bugfixes:
Fixed the engine map alert not appearing
Fixed the rear left tyre PSI showing wrong value.

New features:
  • Introducing TWF Dash Lite which has no contextual alerts, shift LEDs, lap reviews, main background gradients or maps on main screens. Basically all widgets that can work in the background or hidden are removed for performance optimization. It will work better on lower-end systems. Some customizations such as default MFD options might not work as intended due to...

Hi! i actually love your dashboard. But one thing thats been buggin me, how to get delta times? I get sessions best, total best, and last lap. Im pretty sure last lap is the delta time. But i would want + or - before the numbers. Guess im picky lol.

And as lovely dashboard has when driving a hybrid car. What battery is left.

Last edited:
Hi! i actually love your dashboard. But one thing thats been buggin me, how to get delta times? I get sessions best, total best, and last lap. Im pretty sure last lap is the delta time. But i would want + or - before the numbers. Guess im picky lol.

And as lovely dashboard has when driving a hybrid car. What battery is left.
I am using colors instead of + and - signs for the delta. For the hybrid stuff, I actually am thinking of much more comprehensive hybrid MFD. It is in the pipeline.

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more with a new update entry:

Introducing TWF DASH PURE RACE

Expanding the TWF Dash ecosystem with a replica-inspired non-replica dashboard. If you like the current race-car dashes and want a more traditional look than the TWF DASH, this dash design is for you.

Features:
  • Dedicated tyre module (action A)
  • Dedicated fuel module (action B)
  • Always on live and progress deltas (action C)
  • MFD on the right side (action D)
Bugfixes
  • Fixed some delta calculation problems.
Please ensure you are using the latest...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea