TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more

Misc TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more V2.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
acidelic submitted a new resource:

HU Dashboard for Simhub - ACC - Created dashes inspired by Lovely Dashboard

After being awed by Lovely Dashboard, I decided to create a new dashboard with more data, animated spotter, shift lights and flag lights.

Versions:
800x480 Dashboard with car status, sector info and more.
View attachment 610670

Wide-screen
21:9 Dash with animated spotter, flag and shift lights.
View attachment 610671

Leaderboard
For secondary monitors with flags, sectors, track conditions.
View attachment 610673

Font...

Read more about this resource...

acidelic updated HU Dashboard for Simhub - ACC and iRacing with a new update entry:

New Features & Fixees

Changes:
  1. Made the dash iRacing compatible.
  2. Updated the overall design and fonts.
  3. Inserted a live delta progress bar at the top. The main delta and the bar can be adjusted between Session Best, All Time Best and Last Lap (without progress bar)
  4. Added gap ahead gap behind with driver names
  5. Fixed dash lights
  6. Added incident and irating gains
  7. Made tablet ready screens for leaderboards, maps and detailed statuses.
  8. Added lap preview and car adjustment popups...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @acidelic ,
looks nice. Thanks for sharing!
Just checking if you perhaps haven't forgot about the CC license Lovely Dasboard is under.
Thank you! Of course i have not forgot about the license. You can see that they are attributed in the main post, in fact i am asking to donate to them, not me.

Also lovely dashboard is licensed as followed link. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

According to this, i can adapt and mix the work as long as i attribute the creator and share it under the same license. When you download this dashboard you have access to its source code too.

However, pretty much 90% of the dashboard is now my creation with new features and some code from lovely dashboard, which has some bugs. Once i rewrite these codes it will be 100% my creation.

I am aiming to make this dash AC and AMS2 compatible as well.

Last edited:
Hi. This is the best hud for ACC imho, Thank You So much! ;)

One question... How to setup the visibility? I only want to see the hud after ignition. Its possible to setup somehow? Thanks!

Hi. This is the best hud for ACC imho, Thank You So much! ;)

One question... How to setup the visibility? I only want to see the hud after ignition. Its possible to setup somehow? Thanks!
what do you mean? visibility of what items? you can hide or show layers in Dash Studio of simhub.

These are screenshots from the dash studio and they are placeholders. While racing it actually shows the names of behind and ahead drivers.
Really nice work ... but I don't know why, I have the NAME L instead of N LASTNAME in all dashboard??? In Lovely dashboard, you can change the setting in a file.

Really nice work ... but I don't know why, I have the NAME L instead of N LASTNAME in all dashboard??? In Lovely dashboard, you can change the setting in a file.
My personal preference was name + l, but you are the second person to give this feedback. there is a V2 of this dashboard with a complete redesign and many new features in the works. I will make that change there as well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.