TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more

Misc TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - AMS2, iRacing, ACC, AC, RF2 and more V2.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thou the ERS for the iracing LMDH car isnt working properly with this dash. Would be awesome if there is a "mode" on the dash to see battery level and what mode your in. Ex, Balance, qualify etc.
It is in the works. The only thing is there are too much hybrid-related info for dash and it changes from car to car. What are your top priority data to see?

acidelic updated TWF Dash Family for Simhub - ACC and iRacing with a new update entry:

Compatibility with more games with lots of new features

The TWF Dash Ecosystem is now made universal, so ideally it should work with every game that SimHub supports - some features might not work or be missing as intended depending on game.

Fully compatible with: AMS2, ACC, AC, iRacing with enhanced features.

Changes:
  • A complete rewrite of the dash code
  • New tyres UI: shows inner, outer and middle tyre temperatures, brake wear, brake temp, and tyre wear depending on the game
  • Rev & Shift LEDs are now added to all of the dashes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now the Dash is broken for me [Version 2.2], here is a list of things that don't work correctly:

[Simhub] The Dash thumbnail is not displayed, only a broken icon.
[AC & ACC] When "contextual_damage" is enabled, it is always displayed and never disappears.
[AC & ACC] The "mfd_left" and "mfd_right" functions sometimes do not work properly, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
[ACC] The right turn signal light does not work on the main dash screen [also on the wide dash].
[AC & ACC] The "show_leds" option, when enabled, sometimes bugs and shows "session best" twice in a row.
[AC] The Assetto Corsa dash freezes for about 10 seconds when switching screens, especially when switching to one that has the mini-map.
[AC] Player gaps are not displayed in Assetto Corsa.

Lap timer Dash:

Current Time is not displayed on the main screen, but it is on the others.

Radar Dash:

Current Time is not displayed on any screen.

Love your Dash! Wanted to use the new update with rf2, but ran into a few problems. The laptime delta is displayed twice and I can't get the tyres to show up in the main page of the Dash. Reardless of the settings in the config file

Love your Dash! Wanted to use the new update with rf2, but ran into a few problems. The laptime delta is displayed twice and I can't get the tyres to show up in the main page of the Dash. Reardless of the settings in the config file
Can you redownload the dash and install? I believe the first two lines in configuration json file was causing this issue. I fixed that in the json file in new zip.

Also, can you share some RF2 replays with me? It will help a lot with the development.

Can you redownload the dash and install? I believe the first two lines in configuration json file was causing this issue. I fixed that in the json file in new zip.

Also, can you share some RF2 replays with me? It will help a lot with the development.
You mean just a standard replay file?

yes, recorded on simhub not game.
Here's a replay file, aswell as a log from Simhub, because I had some errors using the dash.
Apart from those it works well though. Just can't get the tyres to show on the main page of the standard dash

I see other problems with RF2 such as simhub's native delta properties not working but tyres are working fine for me. Using your replays of course, so thank you :)

I see other problems with RF2 such as simhub's native delta properties not working but tyres are working fine for me. Using your replays of course, so thank you :)
Can you get the tyres to show up on the left side of the dash, though? Using action B I can cycle through and have them on the right side. But I can't get the to show on the left, as action A does nothing for me
And concerning the delta: The replay is from rejoining a long training session on a server, where I did the session best before joining the server again and starting simhub. That may be part of the problem for the delta

Can you get the tyres to show up on the left side of the dash, though? Using action B I can cycle through and have them on the right side. But I can't get the to show on the left, as action A does nothing for me
And concerning the delta: The replay is from rejoining a long training session on a server, where I did the session best before joining the server again and starting simhub. That may be part of the problem for the delta
I can see on my simhub that button A cycles through the left MFD. can you check in dash studio if it is bound? the layer is mfd_left

I can see on my simhub that button A cycles through the left MFD. can you check in dash studio if it is bound? the layer is mfd_left
Nope, doesn't work. Also tested in ACC. Does not work there either. Mapping should be no problem. Also doesn't react when using the buttons in Simhub while running the dash as a window

Nope, doesn't work. Also tested in ACC. Does not work there either. Mapping should be no problem. Also doesn't react when using the buttons in Simhub while running the dash as a window
I recommend a reinstall of the dash, and make sure you have the latest simhub version. The problem you have mentioned have not been raised by anyone else, so I believe it might be a case isolated for your setup.

I recommend a reinstall of the dash, and make sure you have the latest simhub version. The problem you have mentioned have not been raised by anyone else, so I believe it might be a case isolated for your setup.
I finally found the problem. It wasn't, that action A or the left mfd weren't working correctly. The contextual alerts were the problem. The one showing car damage was on permanently. I deleted it in the widget, now everything works just fine!
Edit: Setting contextual_damage to 0 also solved the problem

Last edited:
I finally found the problem. It wasn't, that action A or the left mfd weren't working correctly. The contextual alerts were the problem. The one showing car damage was on permanently. I deleted it in the widget, now everything works just fine!
Edit: Setting contextual_damage to 0 also solved the problem
I still recommend to do a reinstall, especially with the beta version.

Many of these issues are probably already fixed, since I can't reproduce this problem. It seems to work perfectly fine for me.

To keep the issues sorted, I recommend you install the beta version, and keep these feedback coming of course :)

I still recommend to do a reinstall, especially with the beta version.

Many of these issues are probably already fixed, since I can't reproduce this problem. It seems to work perfectly fine for me.

To keep the issues sorted, I recommend you install the beta version, and keep these feedback coming of course :)
Did a reinstall with the beta, which didn't help. But either way, it works now, so I'm happy ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.