Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

TV Cockpit camera issue

so when i try to use this camera in game its like it gone or such, i get the cockpit with out mirrors, the nose view with mirrors but its such a low angle on some mods i cant even see the track in front of me and then i have the tip of the nose with mirrors, its ok but i cant see the car around me or such. i prefer the TV cockpit camera cause i can see everything and whats around me. did i delete a file or something? cause i use to have this angle and then all of a sudden a few months ago its gone. even when i have tv cockpit set to default view, its the cockpit angle and its waaay to low to see. im sure its a simple fix but im scratching my head on where to look next to fit this. The link listed below is a screenshot of my issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172604227/screenshots/?appid=339790

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
so when i try to use this camera in game its like it gone or such, i get the cockpit with out mirrors, the nose view with mirrors but its such a low angle on some mods i cant even see the track in front of me and then i have the tip of the nose with mirrors, its ok but i cant see the car around me or such. i prefer the TV cockpit camera cause i can see everything and whats around me. did i delete a file or something? cause i use to have this angle and then all of a sudden a few months ago its gone. even when i have tv cockpit set to default view, its the cockpit angle and its waaay to low to see. im sure its a simple fix but im scratching my head on where to look next to fit this. The link listed below is a screenshot of my issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172604227/screenshots/?appid=339790
I am not sure what view you prefer reading thru this.
But . INSERT key you can scroll thru all the cockpit views.
HOME key also have some cockpit views in some Mods ( not all ).
U key you can free the camera and move it as you like with the mouse.
when you press U key one more time the cam will go back to default.

i mean i prefer the TV cockpit, the tip you gave me helped a little but its just still too low. its like its on the helmet when it should be higher on the roll over bar.

Stig Bidstrup

Premium
i mean i prefer the TV cockpit, the tip you gave me helped a little but its just still too low. its like its on the helmet when it should be higher on the roll over bar.
Then specify a button to move the camera up or down --to the side. you can do all this in controller setup

No you press U key then move cam ( don't have to hold anything ) when pressing U key again the view will reset to default..
and the "default" is that first picture, WAY low. like a month ago i had the TV cockpit default camera and it was perfect, then all of a sudden the angle is like a foot lower. the picture is what im trying to get. see how the angle is like a foot higher??

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 79

Stig Bidstrup

Premium
and the "default" is that first picture, WAY low. like a month ago i had the TV cockpit default camera and it was perfect, then all of a sudden the angle is like a foot lower. the picture is what im trying to get. see how the angle is like a foot higher??
Is this the same Mod ??