• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

TV Cockpit camera issue

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Burkell777, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    so when i try to use this camera in game its like it gone or such, i get the cockpit with out mirrors, the nose view with mirrors but its such a low angle on some mods i cant even see the track in front of me and then i have the tip of the nose with mirrors, its ok but i cant see the car around me or such. i prefer the TV cockpit camera cause i can see everything and whats around me. did i delete a file or something? cause i use to have this angle and then all of a sudden a few months ago its gone. even when i have tv cockpit set to default view, its the cockpit angle and its waaay to low to see. im sure its a simple fix but im scratching my head on where to look next to fit this. The link listed below is a screenshot of my issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172604227/screenshots/?appid=339790

2. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,116
    I am not sure what view you prefer reading thru this.
    But . INSERT key you can scroll thru all the cockpit views.
    HOME key also have some cockpit views in some Mods ( not all ).
    U key you can free the camera and move it as you like with the mouse.
    when you press U key one more time the cam will go back to default.

3. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    i mean i prefer the TV cockpit, the tip you gave me helped a little but its just still too low. its like its on the helmet when it should be higher on the roll over bar.

4. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup

Ratings:
    +1,116
    Then specify a button to move the camera up or down --to the side. you can do all this in controller setup

5. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup

Ratings:
    +1,116
    Press U button and then move the Cam. You cant move the Cam in default..........

6. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    but i would have to hold that button down the whole time to get that angle im looking for right???

7. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
  8. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup

Ratings:
    +1,116
    No you press U key then move cam ( don't have to hold anything ) when pressing U key again the view will reset to default..

9. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    and the "default" is that first picture, WAY low. like a month ago i had the TV cockpit default camera and it was perfect, then all of a sudden the angle is like a foot lower. the picture is what im trying to get. see how the angle is like a foot higher??

Attached Files:

10. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup

Ratings:
    +1,116
    Is this the same Mod ??

11. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    no, but it happens with all mods. If fact both pictures that i linked to are 2 different mods. and both are low compared to the picture i posted.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.