TV Cockpit camera issue

so when i try to use this camera in game its like it gone or such, i get the cockpit with out mirrors, the nose view with mirrors but its such a low angle on some mods i cant even see the track in front of me and then i have the tip of the nose with mirrors, its ok but i cant see the car around me or such. i prefer the TV cockpit camera cause i can see everything and whats around me. did i delete a file or something? cause i use to have this angle and then all of a sudden a few months ago its gone. even when i have tv cockpit set to default view, its the cockpit angle and its waaay to low to see. im sure its a simple fix but im scratching my head on where to look next to fit this. The link listed below is a screenshot of my issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172604227/screenshots/?appid=339790

so when i try to use this camera in game its like it gone or such, i get the cockpit with out mirrors, the nose view with mirrors but its such a low angle on some mods i cant even see the track in front of me and then i have the tip of the nose with mirrors, its ok but i cant see the car around me or such. i prefer the TV cockpit camera cause i can see everything and whats around me. did i delete a file or something? cause i use to have this angle and then all of a sudden a few months ago its gone. even when i have tv cockpit set to default view, its the cockpit angle and its waaay to low to see. im sure its a simple fix but im scratching my head on where to look next to fit this. The link listed below is a screenshot of my issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172604227/screenshots/?appid=339790
I am not sure what view you prefer reading thru this.
But . INSERT key you can scroll thru all the cockpit views.
HOME key also have some cockpit views in some Mods ( not all ).
U key you can free the camera and move it as you like with the mouse.
when you press U key one more time the cam will go back to default.

No you press U key then move cam ( don't have to hold anything ) when pressing U key again the view will reset to default..
and the "default" is that first picture, WAY low. like a month ago i had the TV cockpit default camera and it was perfect, then all of a sudden the angle is like a foot lower. the picture is what im trying to get. see how the angle is like a foot higher??

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 136

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%