TS PC RACER input not recognized

I am now coming back to AMS after several years and having a TS PC wheel now, I am experiencing that it is not recognized.

I have tried to start from T300, T500 presets available in the Game but no joy, the Game can not get any input from my wheel being the rim, paddles or buttons.

I am looking for a workaround and I dont mind modifying ini files if thats the solution

thanks a lot!

I have no idea what was happening but I gave it another try few minutes ago and now input are recognized and I can set up my wheel altogether.

sorry for the mess around here

PS the FFB in AMS is just superb, last time I played it was with a 2nd hand old CSR wheel and it was good, but really the TS PC wheel brings the feelings in a complete other dimension, really enjoying the Game again. Now time to improve the Graphics and overall rendering with some reshade magic

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
Developed together with BMW M Motorsport, the Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 is the actual wheel made for the 2022 BMW M4 GT3 race car. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1499,95 It doesn’t get more authentic than this. For the first time in sim racing history, a steering wheel has been...
The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
Take control of a traditional manual transmission with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit, the most affordable three-pedal upgrade for the CSL Pedals. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 39,95 Features Upgrade for CSL Pedals Most affordable way to add a third pedal Heavy steel construction (excluding...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals All-metal construction (excluding pedal...
Attach any wheel rim with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm mounting pattern to this hub for use with a FANATEC® wheel base. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 329,95 Features Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...