Trump Trump Trump....here comes the revolution!!

America would have elected a sock puppet, it wasn't Trump they liked it was the monkey wrench to the system. Just like Brexit they finally had a vote on something that would explode the continuity of helplessness that existed. Boom.

Think you've hit the nail on it's head there. They may regret the outcome, though...

The only good thing that is happening, is that the democratic party, formerly known as champion of the working man is exploding. There is serious movement to expell the corporate Dems the have infected the party. The end of the Clintonian 3rd way. There is a palatable anger on the left because they knew that Clinton would lose to Trump. I have been saying this for a year and people laughed at me. There is full realignment happening in both parties. So Ironically these rhetorical bombs that are being thrown may work but the pain we all will endure in the process sucks.

People will soon find out that Trump is a faux populist aka: Mussolini. Look at the cabinet he is assembling, Trent Lott, Newt Gingrich, etc. These are K street lobbyists and multinational corporate CEOs, they are talking Theil, the CEO of PAY PAL for christ sake.

He is stating that the infrastructure program will be the first order of business.
This was Hitlers and Moussillini's first order of business. Moussillini made the trains run on time and HItler built the Audobon. I am not a hyperbolic type of person. This is real and dangerous. He is probably more of Moussillini than he is Hitler but his methods of gaining power are one and the same. His father read these books even if Donald didn't.but his first wife Ivana stated in a 1998 interview with vanity fair that he kept a book of HItler speech's by his bed. Not that he wanted be HItler but that he wanted to be a master propagandist and he succeeded.

I know a lot of my simracing brothers aren't from America, but it is the imperial power at the moment and this will affect all of us and the more we understand what is happening, the more the dialogue and understanding, the more we can unite on common ground.

• Deleted member 130869

Christie and Giuliani having actual power is a scary thing too. On top of the guys you already mentioned.

If this man becomes homeland security director we will be in a full-on authoritarian,
strong arm movement. Not saying an alternative will be better, but if it's him it will be a clear signal.
Sheriff David Clark.
694940094001_5028570674001_b161c606-6292-405d-9c4f-38d3fa4cae25.jpg

I think the Mother of God is "pissed" at her son for listening to the Evangelicals and electing Trump:whistling:.

"Mr Trump, who described climate science as a “hoax” perpetrated by China, has already appointed a prominent climate change denier, Myron Ebell, to a key environmental post and promised that he will rip up the landmark Paris Agreement climate deal when he enters the White House" - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...campaign-global-warming-is-real-a7412361.html

Meanwhile in the real world:

"With data from just the first nine months, scientists are 90% certain that 2016 will pass the mark set by 2015.

Temperatures from January to September were 1.2C above pre-industrial levels, according to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).

The body says temperatures should remain high enough for the rest of the year to break the previous record.

El Nino has had an impact, but the most significant factor driving temperatures up continues to be CO2 emissions." - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37949877

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back