TRM's Sounds of Stockcar v1.0

:::TRM RACING LEAGUES PRESENTS:::

TRM's Sounds Of Stockcar V1.0 - Date 23/07/2011

Firstly i would like to thank Rezia Studios for this excellent sim - I hope you like what i have done, its a complement to you all for the time and effort you have put into Stockcar The Game.

Picture This :-
===============

Sitting in the cockpit can be a very hostile place - the roar of the engine, the popping of the exhaust and the transmission straining to cope. I have tried to create what i imagine it would be like to drive one of these beasts :)

WHAT YOU GET:
-------------

Tweaked Sound Settings.
Adjusted External Car Sounds.
New & Adjusted Internal Cockpit Sounds.
New Ambient Sounds.
Some Enviromental Changes.

Sounds the best in Cockpit View - the only way to Drive!

If you have any Comments or Suggestions or you think something needs adjusting please feel free to email me.

Known Bugs:
-----------

You dont hear the other cars crank the engine up.
Rev Limiter - both Inside & Outside sound doesnt play.

These are bugs original to the Game.

These are Released as Work in Progress.

Install Instructions
--------------------

Please Unzip and copy the Gamedata folder to your STockcar Installation and just overwrite any existing Folders.

These files have been created on a soundblaster X-FI. They are a mixture of sounds, some created, some borrowed and some are original. If you have any problems please feel free to email me.

Get them from here - http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk and go to our downloads section.

Enjoy!

Created by : Steve Jones

email address : stevetrm@btinternet.com

Our League Website Address is :-
--------------------------------

http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk

Any comments please email me.

Feel free to edit or use these files as you like, all i ask is credit given.

They still need some some fine adjustments but i'll work on them as i go along. TBH the stock sounds are great, the guys have done an excellent job - i just wasnt keen on the idle sound but again its a personal preference i think. Glad you like them, more to come when i get some more free time to tweak :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back