Tracks Trial Mountain 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
update

Added
- New trees (Not finished yet)
-Added tunnel light
-Added startlight
-New shaders (Added normal map)
-New Skids (Brake markings) (Have I exchanged again)
-Only a map for Normal & Reverse layout
-See with Normal shader & stFlow shader (Standerd is stFlow shader)
-REVERB Sound Tunnel
-REVERB Sound BRIDGE
-light config for shaders lights patch

issues
Signs are not illuminated by car lights, I don't know now if it's a problem with light shader,
if not, I'll change them later.

Drove this one tonight in the RD Racing Club - was very fun and a pure nostalgia trip.

If you are able to jtom, here some suggestions for other tracks from Gran Turismo you might create:

Made-up circuits in GT
  • Special Stage Route 5 (a great one, fast street circuit, night race)
  • El Capitan (interesting circuit with elevation changes)
  • Rome at Night (only in GT2) (fast, technical and pleasent to drive)
  • Grand Valley Speedway (fast and technical course)
  • Apricot Hill Raceway (easy and pleasent to drive)
  • Mid Field (a classic, easy and fast)

iRL circuits from GT
  • Infineon Raceway (aka Sonoma) (Sports car version, not the shorter Stock car version) (very cool and demanding circuit with blind corners)
  • Fuji Raceway 2005 (easy and fast to drive, wide run-off areas, if a bit boring)
  • Seattle Circuit (a classic one, technical and tricky street circuit, very fun)
  • Seoul Central (easy and fast, very suited for Touring cars)
  • Tokyo Route R246 (a classic, an absolutely fantastic circuit, fast, demanding and technical)
Special Stage Route 5 might be developed using this 3D model already done for Re-Volt game - https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-app-requests-thread.64157/post-3121752

Drove this one tonight in the RD Racing Club - was very fun and a pure nostalgia trip.

If you are able to jtom, here some suggestions for other tracks from Gran Turismo you might create:

Made-up circuits in GT
  • Special Stage Route 5 (a great one, fast street circuit, night race)
  • El Capitan (interesting circuit with elevation changes)
  • Rome at Night (only in GT2) (fast, technical and pleasent to drive)
  • Grand Valley Speedway (fast and technical course)
  • Apricot Hill Raceway (easy and pleasent to drive)
  • Mid Field (a classic, easy and fast)

iRL circuits from GT
  • Infineon Raceway (aka Sonoma) (Sports car version, not the shorter Stock car version) (very cool and demanding circuit with blind corners)
  • Fuji Raceway 2005 (easy and fast to drive, wide run-off areas, if a bit boring)
  • Seattle Circuit (a classic one, technical and tricky street circuit, very fun)
  • Seoul Central (easy and fast, very suited for Touring cars)
  • Tokyo Route R246 (a classic, an absolutely fantastic circuit, fast, demanding and technical)
El Capitan would be dope!!!

Hi all.
Dose anyone have or car you make and upload a working AI for this track please.

I downloaded it today (06/4/2020) AI don't work and all the links on this page are not working.

Thank you.

Know issues:
*Ai Crashing on the walls. (you'll get what i mean)*

This track does not have a "pit zone" for ai due to the tracks age, so the ai won't be able to exit the pits, if spawn in the pits its just going to crash into the wall and repeat.

If really want to play with the ai. Your gonna half to select "Race" instead of "Track Day" or "Weekend".
This is all i can do in terms of "ai" on this track, i am also doing this because of gran turismo is bringing the track back with GT7.

Let me know if you want the trail mountain "reverse" version of the Ai too and ill work on it. have a good day! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back