Trial has ended? I have paid!

I've been playing the game for ages, inclouding several times today, and this time I fired the game up and it said my trial has ended, and I had to enter my serial number. So that's another activation used up for no apparent reason. Has anyone else had this happen? I have not changed any hardware, and I'm wondering why this has happened.

It seems like some glitch happened on the Gameshield system over the weekend and caused this issue for some people - we´re still looking into it.

If you´re able, just proceed with reactivation using your Serial Number - if a renewal is needed, now or whenever, contact sales@reizastudios.com , informing the email used in your purchase form and it will be renewed.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reiza, mine is now sorted, it only happened to me once, but it meant I used up my last serial number, so I asked you for more activations (thanks for the fast response by the way). I had played the game several times Monday with no problem, then I fired the game up again and it stated, 'trial period ended, purchase or enter serial number'. I entered the serial and it is fine now. It has not happened to me again. Thanks again :)

Well, I just had the problem again. This time rebooting the computer didn't fix it. I just sent an e-mail for a reactivation. This is odd. I never had any problem with GSC before.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back