TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees

Tracks TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees 1.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah the reflection of the lights is overexposing the leaves for some reason, I am aware of it as John said its a TreeFX problem.

Last edited:
In winter it shoud look like this?

Attachments

• trees.jpg
    trees.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 84
imgame updated TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees with a new update entry:

Version 1.5

A lot of updates for 1.5, mainly the removal of most 2d models:

- Removed a lot of 2d models especially near the road. So you shouldn't notice them anymore at all. I have added a few new trees to offset but the number is still 17000 due to removal of some others.

- Added 4 new tree types, so now it totals to 6, which adds a lot more variety to the track. The new models replaced the existing ones that were repeating.

- I've also added a skins folder, where I've color corrected a bunch of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

imgame updated TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees with a new update entry:

1.51 - Seasonal changes hotfix

- Added seasonal changes

- Added an experimental preset called Max-20000-Experimental where I will be slowly replacing the entire track with 3d trees, its currently also the only one with baked AO, for faster loading and the first part of the track where I removed the cardboard 2d background trees. Currently this preset has 20k trees, nearly all newly added are to the hill at Breidscheid, but will be slowly working on other locations as well.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Some trees are invisible in the mirrors. rain makes them too white for me, i guess the trees reflect too much light since it also happens with headlights. and i wish there was a way to change the shade of green, since trees look just a bit too dark for my liking. other than that, amazing mod. you did an amazing job, and i hope you will develop it further. attached picture below regarding mirror bug
121212121.jpg

can I possibly install the mod without the skins folder? already using the 8k texture pack from technoracer and it seems to be clashing with some of the 3d trees he already has

can I possibly install the mod without the skins folder? already using the 8k texture pack from technoracer and it seems to be clashing with some of the 3d trees he already has
For sure, just extract the extension folder. additionally if you have other edits from different mods to your ext config file. You can just open this one and paste its contents into your existing one with the trees folder as well and it will work.

Hey,
very new here, I'm having issues installing. When I drag the file into CM, it says "nothing found" and "couldn't detect any content to install here". What am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies