TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees

Tracks TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees 1.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
imgame submitted a new resource:

TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees - Added about 17000 3D trees to the Nordschleife track.

Hey!

This is my first addition to the community, I hope you guys enjoy it!

I wanto to thank @Johannes Steiger for letting me use his Monza Trees that with modifications worked great and Virux for helping me with some optimizations.

Here is a video I recorded of the track on max settings with the high preset of the Trees.

I have been working on the Nordschleife track and have added about 17000 3d trees to it. Since the track is...

Read more about this resource...

Hard to say and depending on your PC and what preset you pick. As I mentioned in the post, Backup your track in Content/Tracks/ks_nordschleife , copy the folder somewhere safe and then you can just swap it back in if you don't like the trees and delete the old one.

imgame updated TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees with a new update entry:

- Lowered the tree size a small bit (10% or so), hardly noticeable but should improve overall performance.
- Some tree color corrections, and other fixes, lightning should look better.
- Removed some floating, incorrect and clipping trees (more work to be done, still some clipping on the track).
- Removed a few incorrect trees, should also improve performance a tad.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@commandant.brioche Yeah I have Pimax 8k with high res also so should be similar due to the higher resolutions I have to for the increased FOV, I am running rtx 4090 and i9-13900K though. However yeah super dependent on the VR settings.

If you want you can try mine:

With the addition of running MIP LOD bias at 1, but you gotta go into system/cfg/graphics.ini to change it, and if you swap any setting it will change back so its kinda annoying. But for me it looks much better.

You might not like it though, I really hate flickering so I worked towards there being none.

The included ext_config file has almost nothing in it (two entries), doesn't that mean we will lose hundreds of CSP instructions if we use your file? Maybe you could explain how to merge them?

@Jeremy Chaim If you already have stuff in your ext_config.ini all you have to do is add this:

[TREES]
LIST_0 = trees/tree.txt
SURFACE_MATERIALS = grass side shad 3, 08 - Default, gravel_brd, connection, top2

to it anywhere and obviously copy the rest of the files from from the mod.

Last edited:
I cannot make the trees work. AFAIK all is needed is to copy "extension" into track folder (or just put one of the "content" folders into AC root folder. It should be so straighforward. However all I get is the same old trees
1f641.png
. I have 1.79prev.

If you go to assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\extension and open ext_config.ini in a text editor do you see these lines:

[TREES]
LIST_0 = trees/tree.txt
SURFACE_MATERIALS = grass side shad 3, 08 - Default, gravel_brd, connection, top2

If you go to assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\extension and open ext_config.ini in a text editor do you see these lines:

[TREES]
LIST_0 = trees/tree.txt
Yes, this is what I see:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=ks_nordschleife.kn5

[TREES]
LIST_0 = trees/tree.txt

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 5.0%