TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees

Tracks TreeFX for Nordschleife - 3D Trees 1.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
After a lot of testing, I discovered that the problem was with MSAA. I only left FXAA activated and it worked perfectly. It cost me to fine-tune the aliasing in the image, but it was worth it because now I can see all the trees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_14-min.png
    Screenshot_14-min.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_15-min.png
    Screenshot_15-min.png
    669.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_16-min.png
    Screenshot_16-min.png
    747.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    633.8 KB · Views: 55
Hello, im using this mod since a while and i love it. But i accidently deleted the trees (i wanted to delete the summer and spring skins). So i downloaded and installed the mod again, but now the trees look strange! They flicker and sometimes i can see half thrue them and then they pop up and look normal. It happens on the whole track and they sadly look really ugly now! I tried other presets but nothing works. How can i fix this? Something is defenitely off and the performance is much worse!. This is how my trees normally looked like:
vs how my trees look now:
is there a way to fix this?

Hello, im using this mod since a while and i love it. But i accidently deleted the trees (i wanted to delete the summer and spring skins). So i downloaded and installed the mod again, but now the trees look strange! They flicker and sometimes i can see half thrue them and then they pop up and look normal. It happens on the whole track and they sadly look really ugly now! I tried other presets but nothing works. How can i fix this? Something is defenitely off and the performance is much worse!. This is how my trees normally looked like:
vs how my trees look now:
is there a way to fix this?

Looking at your video thumbnails, looks like you are using a different mod altogether

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies