TreeFX 3Dtree Bin file, free of use

Tracks TreeFX 3Dtree Bin file, free of use 0.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice work!

I can't get my tree fbx to convert properly. I am getting an index out of range error in the converter. Would you be able to provide a fbx sample?

Thanks

how about have a try?
with the workaround tool amd using ext config to hide mesh?
You might also want to try
I was able to add the trees from your .bin files to the route. But unfortunately there are still standard trees under those 3d trees. How to make these 2d trees beneath them to disappear?
You might want to try my TreePlanter TreePlanter

To hide 2D trees,

1. Get the material name of the objects you want to hide using object inspector
2. Add this to [yourtrack]/extension/ext-config.ini (create it if it does not exist) Could work with mesh names

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = material1, material2,...
LOD_IN = 10000

Ref.: ext_config

Nice work!

I can't get my tree fbx to convert properly. I am getting an index out of range error in the converter. Would you be able to provide a fbx sample?

Thanks
try to join all tree truck, leaf mesh into 1, then decrease the polygon of model.

nice work for treePlaner!!
lua app is also on my roadmap. but currently busy on my Wheel project.

You already done great job on that.

Great job on these trees. I'm trying to create my own now and having some issues. I export a tree model and open it in CM with the tree model converter thing. When CM packs my bin file, it's not packing in the image files or the tree.ini file into my bin? I'm only getting a bin file with just the .mesh file inside of it. What am I doing wrong or missing here? Could you give any incite to help me creating my own trees with this?
Hi,
Where can I get tree model converter for Content Manager?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back