TreeFX 3Dtree Bin file, free of use

Tracks TreeFX 3Dtree Bin file, free of use 0.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 241736

Could you replace the palms in rt-Daytona with these 3D trees?

• Deleted member 241736

RT daytona already suffers from performance issues, this would kill it for good
you re right. Your version is also good but the palms there are more ugly ;-)

• Deleted member 241736

What version?
oh mistake your name

Great job on these trees. I'm trying to create my own now and having some issues. I export a tree model and open it in CM with the tree model converter thing. When CM packs my bin file, it's not packing in the image files or the tree.ini file into my bin? I'm only getting a bin file with just the .mesh file inside of it. What am I doing wrong or missing here? Could you give any incite to help me creating my own trees with this?

Great job on these trees. I'm trying to create my own now and having some issues. I export a tree model and open it in CM with the tree model converter thing. When CM packs my bin file, it's not packing in the image files or the tree.ini file into my bin? I'm only getting a bin file with just the .mesh file inside of it. What am I doing wrong or missing here? Could you give any incite to help me creating my own trees with this?
The FBX needs to be next to its textures. Then using the tree converter, point it to that folder.

The tree.ini is created automatically.

A FBX a mesh. if your model was come from treeit, you need combine those mesh into one.
Like John 777 said, model difusse and normal should set well. put the file in the same folder with FBX.

The FBX needs to be next to its textures. Then using the tree converter, point it to that folder.

The tree.ini is created automatically.
I managed to get the tree in and working with lods now, but my leaves show up when my tree trunk doesn't and vise versa. I tried to change the value of one to - instead but that didn't seem to work either. Also, can you tell me what this error means in the attached image? Thanks for the help so far, I had my textures in a texture folder, moving them out of that fixed the first issue lol

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 77
I managed to get the tree in and working with lods now, but my leaves show up when my tree trunk doesn't and vise versa. I tried to change the value of one to - instead but that didn't seem to work either. Also, can you tell me what this error means in the attached image? Thanks for the help so far, I had my textures in a texture folder, moving them out of that fixed the first issue lol
I’ve see that happen when the tree is way too high poly, I think max should be around 10,000

I’ve see that happen when the tree is way too high poly, I think max should be around 10,000
Well it happened when I was just testing something on the tree that was already in game working with the messed up LODs though still. All I did in this test was try to combine the trunk and the leaves so it was all one object, but with 2 textures on it. I guess it just doesn't work that way, idk. I'm trying to understand it all still, getting close though now. Any clue why in my tree.ini file, if I have both LOD0 and LOD1 set to DISTANCE=150, why would my leaves show up on from 150 or further away, but my trunk shows up at only 150 and closer. Like they are opposite somehow, and I tried to set one to -150 and that didn't seem to work? What could be causing that issue?

There are errors and mesh issues… not sure what’s going to be able to help you.

Suggest you try and sort the error out first. Maybe you need to setup multi-material since you need 2 textures for one mesh

I was able to add the trees from your .bin files to the route. But unfortunately there are still standard trees under those 3d trees. How to make these 2d trees beneath them to disappear?

hello can you tell me with which tools you gather your lod in an fbx. I use blender to merge the lods, I export to a fbx, I convert the fbx to bin. I add the tree in the track. but the tree is always horizontal instead of vertical thanks for your help and your work

hello can you tell me with which tools you gather your lod in an fbx. I use blender to merge the lods, I export to a fbx, I convert the fbx to bin. I add the tree in the track. but the tree is always horizontal instead of vertical thanks for your help and your
you should modify your tree without any scaling and rotating on datum axis.
CM will convert your model 1 mesh 1 LOD.
so if your FBX have 2 meshes, there will be 2 LOD after converting

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies