Tracks TRANSFAGARASAN NORTH (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC TRAXX submitted a new resource:

TRANSFAGARASAN NORTH / Romania - sim traxx, transfagarasan, assetto corsa, hill climb, racing, vr, sim racing

TRANSFAGARASAN NORTH / (Romania)
CLASSIC

23.6 km
It was deleted from RD due to our fault and now it's reuploaded.
Unfortunately all reviews and download count is gone.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
NUFF SAID
Just download it and have a merry little XMAS during summer :D
SIM TRAXX
TEAM

37661469_1954681187916379_8429691526849757184_o.jpg

37657527_1954681267916371_8318026680710987776_o.jpg

AI TRAFFIC MOD ALREADY INCLUDED THANKS TO:
Matyeah:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/transfagarasan-traffic-ai.17034/

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
AC TRAXX updated TRANSFAGARASAN NORTH / Romania with a new update entry:

HOT FIX / AI TRAFFIC

HOT FIX for AI TRAFFIC.

The problem with AI cars (reported by Epic Gamer Dude) not respecting the 60 speed limit on AI Traffic speed limit layouts is now resolved. We have also fixed the naming of AI Traffic layouts.

Please redownload the update. Sorry for inconvenience.

Soon v1.0 will improve many aspects and add far trees and more and varied 3d grass.

To use AI traffic layouts please choose the AI traffic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What mode should I be in to utilize the traffic version ?
To use AI traffic layouts please choose one of the AI traffic layouts (the ones with AI TRAFFIC name) in RACE mode (quick race) and choose amount of AI drivers and select for example random cars.

There are some known problems with cars not going around forever (we are working on fixing it), but You should meet many cars on the road anyway if You choose for example 48 AI cars. You can choose also the spawning point by selecting from which place You should start (1st,2nd,3rd...48th).

To use AI traffic layouts please choose one of the AI traffic layouts (the ones with AI TRAFFIC name) in RACE mode (quick race) and choose amount of AI drivers and select for example random cars.

There are some known problems with cars not going around forever (we are working on fixing it), but You should meet many cars on the road anyway if You choose for example 48 AI cars. You can choose also the spawning point by selecting from which place You should start (1st,2nd,3rd...48th).

Thanx!

hello very good track THX.
how can I make 48 slots in the traffic that all start from pitbox.
I wil only drive with real driver.
thx for help

Last edited:
@AC TRAXX

Guys, I see a new website with paid versions of Trans & Brasov, can you confirm they are the laser scans an ready for release ?

Hi, Brasov is aerial laserscanned. Transfagarasan is a classic version (ground laserscanned edition will be released some time next year, we only laserscanned it this week). The new website is still under contruction. It should be ready this week and we will add more tracks to sim traxx store soon.

Love this track. The two-way racing is really something that I enjoy. For me, the blind corners and oncoming traffic highlights the benefits of VR.

I have a problem with AI. on a slow traffic option they seem to either crash straight away, drive off the hill or not move at all. Am i missing something?

Free v1.0 or v1.0 RC for donators?
Soon the old version will be totally free ULTIMATE v1.0 for all, surely before we release Laserscanned edition at end of this year. Anyway anyone who supports the CLASSIC Transfagarasan conversion will get 30% discount on Laserscanned edition when it arrives. And there is no donators anymore, there is support by buying tracks or membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back