Tracks TRANSFAGARASAN NORTH (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon the old version will be totally free ULTIMATE v1.0 for all, surely before we release Laserscanned edition at end of this year. Anyway anyone who supports the CLASSIC Transfagarasan conversion will get 30% discount on Laserscanned edition when it arrives. And there is no donators anymore, there is support by buying tracks or membership.
Nice :thumbsup:

Hi guys, i see this is pretty awesome, i just can`t get it to work, i unrar it and i copy the simtraxx folder where all the tracks are, when trying to use it ingame it always says the track is not found, what am i doing wrong ? i am asking here because i would like to review it also :D

acs 2020-01-05 10-15-47.png

..bugs incoming. ^^ trees in the air everywhere on the hillclimb on the left side.

and what are these dark stripes on the grass textures everywhere?

View attachment 342276

..bugs incoming. ^^ trees in the air everywhere on the hillclimb on the left side.

and what are these dark stripes on the grass textures everywhere?

I paid for this f$#king track and reported this to simtraxx months ago. I got some weak a$$ excuse about how they have limited resources with lots over head. Bottom line is nothing has ever been fixed. I get better updates and quality from free tracks on RD.

If it were up to me I would not allow Simtraxx to post another track to RD. Although if they sold excuses instead of tracks, business would be booming as that seems to be the only thing they are good at.

Buyer beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back