AC Track Day Tuesday @ Silverstone GP - Tuesday 29th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Z4 please ;)
No need to declare cars. It's a first come first served basis. We can all jump in and out of the server to swap cars. It's very informal. That's the goal behind this. Have new drivers to aliens in one place to have a good time. Kind of like your post you did a few weeks ago that kind of went sideways. I think new guys will see just how good you guys are and can learn from jumping in your car. They'll also get to meet some really great people. Who know we may have a Nordschleife Track day with a ton of us in there:D

Insert your real name Capture.JPG
I'll be there....if allowed!
Just get your real name under your username and you're ready. Here's how:
Insert your real name Capture.JPG

Only premium members and staff see your name:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yes, the best route through maggots becketts.
You got it fixed:thumbsup: Thanks for that. The cars for this week are first come first served. If the car you want isn't available, just come in whatever is left. This is a social night as much as anything so Jeremy and I will jump in and out of cars so you guys can have what you want. Sound like a plan?

You are now signed up. If you can't make it, please just let us know ahead of time:thumbsup: Look forward to it.

Late comer here but I really had to overcome some feelings to be able to touch a car that's NOT a Porsche.

giphy.gif

I'll take the BMW Z4 …………………………………… reluctantly.

giphy.gif

this is just what I need to gain that 1-1.5 seconds and get into the top ten more consistently,
..ha ha ha that will be the day..your :poop::poop: now an still will be :poop::poop: when we finish wiv ya!!:whistling::whistling:;);):D:D:roflmao::roflmao:..
Signing up.....cos i can:whistling::whistling:...Help with hints an tips:sick::sick:,,sharing set ups:redface::redface: "(choke,choke") Never.....Never,i,ll be dragged away kicking and screaming before i divulge my :cautious::cautious: secrets:whistling::whistling:..INFIDELS!!!!..
I,ll take the M3,see what i can do with it..Tally Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..ha ha ha that will be the day..your :poop::poop: now an still will be :poop::poop: when we finish wiv ya!!:whistling::whistling:;);):D:D:roflmao::roflmao:..
Signing up.....cos i can:whistling::whistling:...Help with hints an tips:sick::sick:,,sharing set ups:redface::redface: "(choke,choke") Never.....Never,i,ll be dragged away kicking and screaming before i divulge my :cautious::cautious: secrets:whistling::whistling:..INFIDELS!!!!..
I,ll take the M3,see what i can do with it..Tally Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha...........................Tally fekin Ho.............I'm feeling:sick::sick::sick::sick::D;)

94148327.RkEQuWVs.jpg

You'll take this you British Red Neck and like it:cautious::p:laugh: The only :poop: around here is the Bird:poop: that comes out of your mouth:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: C'mon c'mon:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back