AC Track Day Tuesday @ Silverstone GP - Tuesday 29th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry about the teamspk confusion. Thought I had my name, but it took so long to get the thing running I just drove. I promise not to darken your doorway again, tired of being that guy! Must be age related. Happy racing!

Sorry about the teamspk confusion. Thought I had my name, but it took so long to get the thing running I just drove. I promise not to darken your doorway again, tired of being that guy! Must be age related. Happy racing!

Don't let something as silly as TS keep you from racing with us bud. If you ever need help with anything, please contact myself or @Bobby Pennington that's exactly what we're here for. You guys having a good time is the only thing we want.

Oh now you have no choice. You better darken our doorway very soon or we will hunt you down like a pack of dogs:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Seriously, Jeremy's telling you the truth. That's what we do and why we do it. The more the merrier. Now, if you come back, you won't be "that guy" you'll be "This Guy":p:p. Come back as soon as you can.......pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee:thumbsup:

Oh now you have no choice. You better darken our doorway very soon or we will hunt you down like a pack of dogs:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Seriously, Jeremy's telling you the truth. That's what we do and why we do it. The more the merrier. Now, if you come back, you won't be "that guy" you'll be "This Guy":p:p. Come back as soon as you can.......pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee:thumbsup:
Yes, a very generous offer (threat?). You may regret this. Thank you

Last edited:
Guys let me explain what this event is about.........FUN. Nothing more, nothing less. We use whatever car, whether it is competitive or not, but has setup options. This way, those of us with a little more experience can give back to the community by helping some guys understand how to set up a car, cause and effect of things in the setups and helping them with driving lines etc. A little driver academy if you like. Of course you get what you pay for so keep that in mind:p:p

It's also a night where you can say @Leprekaun I bet you can't beat this time in this car that we are running. So you both go in and throw the gauntlet down and see who does what. A mini time trial if you like. You can also try to go 3 wide into Copse:confused:, ahhumm, @raptor1958 @Brewer and myself and when it all goes south you can laugh about it because that's what the night is about. A Pub on wheels:D:D:D where you hang out and poke fun at each other all night.

I would say last night was a pretty good event. We had a few :alien:'s in there that were more than willing to help out and we really do appreciate it. I personally had a blast and want to do it again.

C'ya

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back