rF2 Touring Masters @ Vitus Club - Monday May 24th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nige - you are allowed to go slightly wide, but in certain corners running wide is not running wide if you get my drift, it is a shortcut of the next corner.

Everyone just use your common sense and sportsmanship and everyone will be ok, I'm not gonna get hung up on the cutting if I can help it.

Nige - you are allowed to go slightly wide, but in certain corners running wide is not running wide if you get my drift, it is a shortcut of the next corner.

Everyone just use your common sense and sportsmanship and everyone will be ok, I'm not gonna get hung up on the cutting if I can help it.

Would my laps be accepted as legal? Since I did run wide by a couple inches but only on exit curbs. :)

EDIT: Other thing, the last corner, the white lines stick out miles - but there is an inside curb miles away from them. You will see what I mean - is the curb the limit and do we have to guess that there is an imaginary white line directly inside the curb?

I think if I was being stingy I would not count it, a couple of times you cut inside.

And yes the white line at the second part of the final chicane is not the refernce point, the edge of the kerb is.

Like I said, you're all big boys - think it through for yourselves :). That is all I will say on the matter now.

I think if I was being stingy I would not count it, a couple of times you cut inside.

And yes the white line at the second part of the final chicane is not the refernce point, the edge of the kerb is.

Like I said, you're all big boys - think it through for yourselves :). That is all I will say on the matter now.

OK I'll be sure to be careful - in which case, me being careful, a 14.0 would be a good time. :)

Don't make me sweat, despite my lack of pace I don't believe that having a race pace of 15s is gonna put you anywhere near the rear. It just has to be a strong midfield, I'd guess it's gonna be somewhere near top 10 with consistency (please, guys, don't prove me wrong tonight :)). The tyres are gonna give in (not to mention the fuel load). Hopefully :p

Even if I'm gonna finish low I'm enjoying this mod more and more with every lap. It's gonna be simply sweet tonight :)

Don't make me sweat, despite my lack of pace I don't believe that having a race pace of 15s is gonna put you anywhere near the rear. It just has to be a strong midfield, I'd guess it's gonna be somewhere near top 10 with consistency (please, guys, don't prove me wrong tonight :)). The tyres are gonna give in (not to mention the fuel load). Hopefully :p

Even if I'm gonna finish low I'm enjoying this mod more and more with every lap. It's gonna be simply sweet tonight :)

Lukasz is right, too easy to get wound up about lap times, this mod is so enjoyable and at the end of the day were here to have fun!:D

really an hard, but nice race!!!! in both race was unlucky in the first lap......race one, one car spun in front of me....race 2 i spun after 3 corner like a noobie......but the rest of the race was really really fun!!! had some nice fights and did also my PB so i'm enough happy!!!

touring cars aren't really my favourite cars, but this one are really nice to drive and always you can have tons of fun!!!

thank you again!!! :D

Blimey! What a night:wink:

Race one : qually went well for me, best result so far 15th with a 15.8. The race wasnt so good, got involved in a tussle at T1 and lost out, but then it settled down a bit but I started making silly mistakes trying to overtake on T1, spun a few times there. Had a battle with my mate Vale so was good fun anyway:D

Race Two: Started 21st I think, but had a few really good first laps, overtook quite a few people and settled in 12th! I was made up with that. A few people passed me but I was still 15th and again happy, but made a terrible mistake at T2 and ended up in the tires :frown:. Puncture, so pitted, then a stop go for speeding (I'm an idiot and forgot to hit the button fast enough!) I then ended up in everyones way, sorry to all who rounded a bend and found me in thier way....

Anyway, at least I'm starting to get some pace, had some nice overtakes. Now I must learn to calm down a bit, less mistakes and maybe a better result will be on the horizon. Eitherway, had a great race and some of the best battles so far.....:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back