Touring Masters v2.9

RF-BEST-MOD.png

I have released v2.9 of the Touring Masters mod for rFactor. An overhaul of the original Touring Car Legends mod, Touring Masters is suited to league racing, along with many other fixes and improvements. The mod is used by the popular World Touring Masters Series and by the rFactor Racing Club here at RD.

Changelog from v2.8 to v2.9, following feedback from the community (full changelog in download):

Removed: 10kg - M3, 190E, 635 & Skyline, 20kg - Mustang & Holden, 25kg - Toyota
Added: 10kg - Sierra, Volvo
Tyre update
Expanded choice of Sierra and M3 vehicles
Small improvements

Download v2.9 HERE

Templates can be downloaded here

If you appreciate this mod you can make a voluntary donation here.

hello, I stand before you I'm mike and I belong to a Spanish league f1, I have seen some videos of the mod and it seems incredible. I could supply a password.
sorry for my English I use google translator.
thanks in advance.
Greetings

Hi Mikeles and happy new year,to get in on the WTM action at RD is easy,first apply to become a licensed club member and when you get your approval a member of staff will send you the password and then just sign up and join some club races......easy :).

Cheers

Dear all,
Fially i download and install this mod. Very very good. Coud u suggest me some good tracks for test thi beautiful cars? Thanks in advance

Ciao

Near enough all tracks are great for these cars.

Depends on which car you drive too. If your in the M3, you want some twisty winding tracks. If your in the V8`s then you want tracks where you can really open them up!

Try some of the tracks listed in the WTM season 2 track listings :)

I am working on 'porting' this mod, and I use the term porting very loosely, to rFactor 2.I will be taking care of physics and generla organisation for this

But currently, what we need and what this means is that skilled modellers are required, to either heavily spruce existing models or create new scratch versions. Sourced already are the RS500, M3, Alfa 75, XJ-R, 240T, 635.

We need the 190E, Bi-Turbo, Supra Mk3, Holden VL TWR, Vitesse SD1, Skyline R32, Mustang GT modelling currently.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM on here and I can discuss with more detail my plans.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.