Touring Masters v2.9

RF-BEST-MOD.png

I have released v2.9 of the Touring Masters mod for rFactor. An overhaul of the original Touring Car Legends mod, Touring Masters is suited to league racing, along with many other fixes and improvements. The mod is used by the popular World Touring Masters Series and by the rFactor Racing Club here at RD.

Changelog from v2.8 to v2.9, following feedback from the community (full changelog in download):

Removed: 10kg - M3, 190E, 635 & Skyline, 20kg - Mustang & Holden, 25kg - Toyota
Added: 10kg - Sierra, Volvo
Tyre update
Expanded choice of Sierra and M3 vehicles
Small improvements

Download v2.9 HERE

Templates can be downloaded here

If you appreciate this mod you can make a voluntary donation here.

One thing. In the old sound Pack you posted the SFX file for the holden points to these sounds.

// ENGINE SOUNDS (INSIDE)

VS_INSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_1=57HillV8Engine\57Hill3_idle_in.wav
VS_INSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_2=57HillV8Engine\57Hill3_onverylow_in.wav
VS_INSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_3=57HillV8Engine\57Hill3_onlow_in.wav
VS_INSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_4=57HillV8Engine\57Hill3_onmid_in.wav
VS_INSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_5=57HillV8Engine\57Hill3_onhigh_in.wav

And the pack does not have those files nor does my rFactor. Who What Where is the 57HillV8 sound from?

Hallo,finally i find this awesome mod,hopefully someday i can join race with you !
I have driven some other leagues,but most of time i have spend gtl&musclecar league.This series looks real good and drivers here,drives hard fair races what i have seen on videos.Hopefully we meet on track soon.:thumbup:
Vonny

Hello together

Thx a lot for this great mod, its fantastic !!

But I only have one problem : all the Mercedes are blue (body and lights, wheels are ok). I cannot see the skins of the cars.
Does anybody knows what might be wrong ??

Thx and greets

Haris

I don't know, everything worked fine for me, I didn't have Touring car legends before, I only had EastCars, Megane Trophy and F1 1992 installed when I installed this mod. I installed a couple of mods since but none of them caused a problem. Are you running the game in DX 9 mode?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.