Touring Masters v2.9

RF-BEST-MOD.png

I have released v2.9 of the Touring Masters mod for rFactor. An overhaul of the original Touring Car Legends mod, Touring Masters is suited to league racing, along with many other fixes and improvements. The mod is used by the popular World Touring Masters Series and by the rFactor Racing Club here at RD.

Changelog from v2.8 to v2.9, following feedback from the community (full changelog in download):

Removed: 10kg - M3, 190E, 635 & Skyline, 20kg - Mustang & Holden, 25kg - Toyota
Added: 10kg - Sierra, Volvo
Tyre update
Expanded choice of Sierra and M3 vehicles
Small improvements

Download v2.9 HERE

Templates can be downloaded here

If you appreciate this mod you can make a voluntary donation here.

little "feedback" about tires Ryan :)
on Eastern Creek, with the Volvo, i try in practice session the Medium and Hard tires for the race(70L fuel), after 8laps and +-10% tire wear(on XD), Medium tires was +-1.5sec slower(PB: 1.38.3), with Hard tires after 28laps and +- 15% tire wear i was +-1.5sec slower(PB:1.38.8).
i think there the Medium tires need to be +- 0.3sec faster and need to stay a bit longer faster. what you think? :D

v2.8 (final version)of Touring Masters and has been released.

Overall changelog from v2.7:

Radiator fix & refinement
Stance adjustments
Refined SFXs
Removed: 25kg - Toyota, 10kg - Merc & Skyline, 5kg - M3
Added: 10kg - Volvo
Adjusted tyre physics
Updated ISI logo
Increased fuel capacity from 104 to 110L

This is the final version for rFactor, it may be updated for rFactor2 but that is a small chance. Enjoy.

Many thanks to all involved in this mod, not least of course, the TCL Team for their original TCL mod.

Download links in first post.

Sorry Ryan... I tried, but the download is still freaking out for me once it gets to 204 MB. I've lost just about all hope... :/

If you still can't get it with the mirrors. i'll upload it for you so its rather local, to see if that works.

Btw, what part of Oz you from? If in sydney by some chance, a DVD can be provided.

Also Ryan + team, thanks for your hard work with this mod. I would love to see this continue across to rF2, as many other would aswell.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back