rF2 Touring Masters @ Suzuka - Mon May 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry guys, no time to practice, didn't qualified, haven't a setup. The car was undrivable, I quit before I messed up against other driver.
I hope you all had a good one.

Cheers

was really a great and fun race.....first time here with this cars.....got some problems and so i wasn't able to finish in the middle group and so i finished in the back, but was cool too!!!

thank you again cu the next race!!! :D

Well that was FUN!

Race one
Total disaster for me, I had another hardware issue at the start, lost my gears, clutch, and most everything else! Sorry if I got in anyones way at start, I was fuming!!:mad:. I was half a lap down and parked at T1 by the time I had sorted it (But at least I had) Boring running alone at the back mostly, but finnished

Race Two
WOW lots better, shame about all the restarts, I did very well by shunts up front, just by breaking a tad earlier, I made loads of places.... Oh well. The final start was good for me, the little bimmer really storms off the line and I did okay, a little 'rubbing' at T1 but got thro okay. Had lots of battles (all of them I lost LOL!) with Vale and others, a few touches here and there but all good fun and clean. Glad its over really as Suzuka isnt my fav.....

Thanks to Ryan and Ivo and all the RD team for this wonderful mod and this great community, its a blast! :D

Right i would have to say that there was not a good showing of driving nice at the back today for to much pushing and cutting going on its realy let rd down by some of the the things i have seen no one will get a report this time take it as you need to sort it out for the next race:bad:

Right i would have to say that there was not a good showing of driving nice at the back today for to much pushing and cutting going on its realy let rd down by some of the the things i have seen no one will get a report this time take it as you need to sort it out for the next race:bad:

i think that the last one that you saw was me trying to not hit your back and so i went on the grass, where i wasn't able to brake.....i'm sry for that, but i didn't on purpose......next time i will try to be more carefull, but this race was also the first one for me in the battle with that mod.....

i think that the last one that you saw was me trying to not hit your back and so i went on the grass, where i wasn't able to brake.....i'm sry for that, but i didn't on purpose......next time i will try to be more carefull, but this race was also the first one for me in the battle with that mod.....

i am not saying any thing to you mate i see what you did and thought good man we was having a good race:D

Hi
cool.....another great Race, very funny full grid:)many battles with many drivers,2 amusing race!!! ----again! again!----
I have followed the advice of Toby very hard tires.it's OK:good: Thanks Toby.
Great all participants and finishers
BIG THANKS to Ryan ( many restart ehehehehe ) and RD for the organization

C U on next track

Awesome! My first club race and it went better than I expected. Made a few mistakes here and there but much fun was had!

Thanks for the warm welcome and hard racing! >: D

Was my first race with Rfactor and so the mod also :wink:

What a blast!! these cars are maniacs :tongue:
Did practice the whole afternoon sort of and was really struggeling to get a good setup which would feel ok, not really found it...

To my surprise I could set laptimes that where pretty consistant and also top 10 speed. Qualy went not smooth but was able to get the 8th spot on the grid, could do 3 or 4 tenths quicker but every lap I made a mistake somewhere.

Start of the first race went good, lost and won places through the first corners and was still in 8th. Just focussed on my pace and in front of me drivers running wide or left the track and could climb to the 6th spot with not much cars around me luckely. Dont know how excatly but finished the race in 5th.

Second race was a bit confusing with 2 restarts...The first two starts were good, kept my place and the other won a spot, but then the last start...bad.
Could follow in 4th or 5th the first corners, was bumbed of the track in the chaos at a slow corner and back in 7th. From then it was only very tough on defending my spot, was really good fun :)
Finished as 6th so I'm very pleased with the results for the first race in Rfactor :)

Great event Ryan :thumb:

See you guys next time!!

I have followed the advice of Toby very hard tires.it's OK:good: Thanks Toby.
Well that explains why my mediums were giving up on me a bit at the end of the race :D. But I didn't want to try harder compound, since I was practicing just a bit and just on mediums.

About the race: AMAZING! I might have finished "only" 12th, but for me it's a really big achievement. Thanks to Kjell for pressing me almost entire distance, hopefully I wasn't the reason why you crashed on the overpass, it was getting very close there after my mess ups. Same goes to Sergio, as he was the reason why my t-shirt got wet during the first race, pushing me all the way till the finish line.

I love Suzuka, I love racing in 30+ grid, I love finishing 15 and 12 in those races :)P). Thanks to all you guys, it was a great pleasure to race with you.
Also, I'm getting slightly better feeling, got 2:17.1 during the R2 :).

that was my first race playing online with rfactor which is atotaly new game for me. i usualy play gtl as some of you know. this mod is awsome and for me complets the cars of gtl.
about the races tonight i must say that i never raced with so many pepole. the most races we get in gtl is about 30.and that nomber is during the league. i was very cautious and didn't want to destroy anyone elses race by my mistakes.
first race was very tough and agressive. never had so many good drivers surrounding me and fighting. it was pure fun. had a great fight with jay up to the finish.( we are used to that :cool:)
2nd race had a terrible start. i couldn't see anyone at the start and only after the lights changed i saw the other cars. then came the restart and i coulnt join the grid. thx ryan for restating the race again. during that race i had a gr8 fight with julien luca for 14th position i think. finished 12th and 14th i think.
i have to say thanks for ryan and ivo for helping me out at my first steps at rfactor and promise that next time i will try to be more comptetive. :D
one more thing: i am a member of rd for about 3 years now. i never saw so many dirty words being used at a chat during the race like in this time. i think that even if ppl get upset there is a way of expressing their thoughts.not by using bad language and accusing pepole.

As it was expect, with more than 30 cars, very hard life at the middle of the field.

First race, starting from 14th, I was 9th at the braking for the first chicane when someone touch me in the back and I made a spin, made myself two mistakes that put me on the 32th place, after that only could be better and I manage to finish in 16th place.

Second one, starting again in the middle, in second lap just grab a Supra thumb over me and guess what, after that I was in the 27th place.
Still time to a great fight with a white m3, we have a little touch at the exit of the hairpin and my Alfa just fly to the wall. That was end for me.

Resuming, too much effort and very poor results, but great fun!

not the best event for me... 2 DNFs :frown:

simply bad luck...

one more thing: i am a member of rd for about 3 years now. i never saw so many dirty words being used at a chat during the race like in this time. i think that even if ppl get upset there is a way of expressing their thoughts.not by using bad language and accusing pepole.

yeah... I noticed that too...

Was a good nights racing even if the results didn't go my way. From early on in practise my motecadd was saying I should be faster than my times were showing (it said I should of been into the 17's when I was actually in the 19's, just couldn't string a lap together). This translated into qualifying, poor runs meant my best was a high 19. Leaving me somewhere (at the back) of the grid.

Race 1 was not too bad I thought, went cautious at the start and got through that Ok I thought, was out of position imo down towards 30th and so found it quite easy to keep up with the guys in front but really struggled to get past. Went past some people but didn't have the best of races meaning a few spins effectively negated this. Was a bit lucky with retirements but finished around 20th place wasn't too shabby imo.

Race two was hampered by restarts, was lucky with one as I had been took out on the entry to turn 2. Had a slow start on the proper race but so did alot of other people it seemed. Had to be very careful with throttle and brake to avoid others who broke in the 'esses'. Again had pace but struggle to get past and when I did made slight mistakes costing me the position. Was quite happy with the finish, final lap of the race finaly managed my 2:17 as MotecAdd had been saying all evening. Bringing the car home in 18th place :).

All in all was happy with the nights racing. Normaly hate suzuka however these cars made it fun for me. Thanks to Ryan for the organization (and the nickname), RD for the hosting and the drivers for driving well and creating a good evening.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back