rF2 Touring Masters @ Suzuka - Mon May 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
maybe some problems with conflicts with the track......try to delete all the tracks from your "Location" folder and keep only the suzuka 2008.......

or maybe you have a problem with some other mod......

try to do a clean install of rfactor (you can install several copy of rfactor on the same pc without problems!!! ;)

Maybe bit to radical Mattia. ;)
First delete any other version of Suzuka if you have one.
Then make sure you installed the track correctly. Try to unpack the track first to you desktop and then place the 2008 Suzuka map in your locations folder. :)

Deleted the other versions of suzuka and then reinstalled the track, but nothing's changed.

Something odd is going on. The mercedes 190e has a strange black glossy colour no matter what livery I choose. Then if I go testing offline the track loads fine but if I click add AI it only adds mercedes 190e's.

Otherwise whether I choose race weekend offline or try to connect to the server online, rFactor stops working. :confused:

This happens with all tracks so it's not suzuka. I've probably mucked up the install of the mod somewhere but I've reinstalled it 3 times now and have no clue what's gone wrong.

Nope no errors.

So I've removed a bunch of mods I had installed and it seems to work now. Woo!

Although I still have a strange looking 190e. Any ideas?

Nope no errors.

So I've removed a bunch of mods I had installed and it seems to work now. Woo!

Although I still have a strange looking 190e. Any ideas?

You have ATi card and WinXP?.....
And when you set up an offline race with Ai there is a tab called "Opponents",click there and you will see check boxes to add all the different makes of cars highlighting them green.

Nope, running a completely standard HP pavilion dv6000 with vista...

Not much of a computer guy so as long as the game works, I'm happy!

Hi Julien i think you might sufer a lot of lag if you are only running an onborord gx card if i was you i would do an offline race with 40 AI cars and see what is like :)

Guys I can't make this race tonight, something else has come up which means I'm not going to be availble until after 8pm, if anything changes I'll try and just back in but for the moment I'm out :(

Drop me out please Ryan.

Stu

If you can upload yours, yes please.

At the moment I really can't get the overlay.ini I made to show ingame. I just get the defailt look.
The mod readme is totally unclear on how to build your folder layout etc so now my rfactor install is covered with folder everywhere rofl....bloody mess.

arrrgghgh

Like Ivo said is the rfDynHUD, adjust it to my taste and in this case together with map plugin, if anyone want this configuration, I can upload it.

There's three .ini files Ries. One for practice/qualy (overlay), one for Garage (overlay_GARAGE) and one for race (overlay_RACE). You open up an ini file and save it like you would a normal file.

If you want your qualy and race the same - just edit one and then open the ini file you have edited and copy/paste that datan over the other file.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%