rF2 Touring Masters @ Circuit Thermalito - Wednesday March 16th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i have a bit of a problem with the track, i have checked and installed it twice now. but it's only track that says "Error loading Mesh file HORIZON01.GMT to memory".. any advice?

2.15 with 6laps of fuel and soft tyres.. bit of setup changes and driven with Sierra. awesome track adam!.. never driven here before :D very challenging track, and it's track for all WTM cars, there is no single car that has advantage on the whole track.. there is something for everyone

2.15 with 6laps of fuel and soft tyres.. bit of setup changes and driven with Sierra. awesome track adam!.. never driven here before :D very challenging track, and it's track for all WTM cars, there is no single car that has advantage on the whole track.. there is something for everyone

There certainly is. Some nice fast corners, some slow ones, a couple of tunnels, some areas of the track have a lot of grass, some have walls either side. Should be good :)

Sign me up please

My first race at RD, looking forward to !!

cheers

Welcome :)

Removing sky.mas solved my problem, so if there is still free place on grid i will take part in this race.

Good, there is still plenty of space for this race :)

Ran a few laps late yesterday with the base setup, Ran an 2.19 but could have 2.17 with combined telemetry motec split times. Looks like I'm not too far off the pace and will be able to have a semi competitive car come race day... Using the sierra like the way it feels...
Put me down definite... First run with RD great track to debut on.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back