rF2 Touring Masters @ Circuit Thermalito - Wednesday March 16th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Put me on as maybe ... Serious left wrist pain ... Dunno where I hit it, or I maybe slept on it (?!), but it's killing me and I can't turn my wheel all the way left.
I might come just to watch it. Shame coz it's a great track and I was doing high 2:16s in race setup with ... ehm, not gonna say :p

Hmm something goe wrong,cause when im try join server (yep correct pw),game think a while and after time it says join time is over ?,then i didnt see tm server anymoore (racedepartment),others is ok. Do i miss somepart ?
Offline practice Alfa few laps low 2,16
Ok,now i"ll be there but vechile status unavailable??
so i cant join this event,have to figured out what is wrong.

I am new at RD not new with simracing so not a moving chicane. I want to participate in this race and it would be my first at RD. Is the grid already full or can i join it? If I can how is there a launcher or something.

There is a slight chance I might be able to make this race if there is room obviously.
I have never driven this mod or this track before.
Can anybody advise which is the easiest car to drive and will a race this length require a stop (never done a pitstop before) and if so is it easy to do?

I am new at RD not new with simracing so not a moving chicane. I want to participate in this race and it would be my first at RD. Is the grid already full or can i join it? If I can how is there a launcher or something.

Welcome :). Still several places left so you are more than welcome to race. To find the game, just go to the rFactor lobby and search for "RACEDEPT.COM WTM CLUB" in the server names.

There is a slight chance I might be able to make this race if there is room obviously.
I have never driven this mod or this track before.
Can anybody advise which is the easiest car to drive and will a race this length require a stop (never done a pitstop before) and if so is it easy to do?

Try a few of the cars out is the best way to know what suits you really. M3, Alfa, Merc, and Supra are all good handling cars but lack straight-line speed. The Holden, Mustang, and Nissan are good with top speed but struggle in the corners, and the others are between the two extremes. As for a pitstop, well some may stop, some may not. Hard tyres are recommended for the race and should last the distance for most cars. The more powerful but worse handling cars will have more tyre-wear. To do a pitstop, just push the button to say you are coming in (can be assigned in the controller setup), enter the pits and make sure you hit the rev limiter, stop where you have the red box on the ground, then when the pit-time clock stops, you leave the box and drive out of the pits. You can test this in any of the sessions as well.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%