Tour de Corse SS12: Coti-Chiavari

Tracks Tour de Corse SS12: Coti-Chiavari 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
wmialil submitted a new resource:

Tour de Corse SS12: Coti-Chiavari - Stage 12 of the 2018 Tour de Corse

3MmsqRx.jpg

My second scratch-built track is a 9km stretch of SS12 of this year's Tour de Corse. It's not quite ready but I was getting tired of working on it so will just upload it as is for the time being.

If anyone can be bothered to do some improved replay cameras I would be very grateful if you could send me the file!

4eMCYoN.jpg

07LZHZW.jpg

At the moment if you crash into the...

Read more about this resource...

The environment seems scaled about 50% too small to me - trees all look like saplings and are too low over the road so that branches are constantly passing through the windshield, and the road seems too narrow (there's barely room for a car on one side of the dotted line).
Anyone else feel this way?

The environment seems scaled about 50% too small to me

Ta for the feedback. I agree I got a bit carried away with the tree tunnels - will scale them up with the next update.

However, road width is correct - check out the last 2 mins of this video
- you can make out the dotted line and there is indeed barely enough room for his car.

hi i dont know why i cant see the track ingame.i see it in my track folder but when i load the game its not there.realy strange.its the first time that something like that happens with a mod.i did five times fresh download and extract again and again and it happens all the time.i ll wait for your next update maybe will solve my problem because i really want to drive this stage.your first one to luceram is really one of my favorites.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%