Tor Poznań

Tracks Tor Poznań 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fantastic track very well done.

For some reason I ain't getting seasonal adjustments.

Its ticked to seasonal adjustment on CSP settings. Other tracks ie kunos say Brands hatch go to winter mode at this current day and time.

In winter grass is green with Poznan.

edit;;;;; whoops just realized winter is cm skin

nvm.

Last edited:
Its ticked to seasonal adjustment on CSP settings. Other tracks ie kunos say Brands hatch go to winter mode at this current day and time.

The track fully supports the seasons. In winter, for a better visual impression, I recommend using an additional winter skin :)

Screenshots showing changes of seasons without skin

Screenshot_ks_nissan_370z_rs_tor_poznanl_12-0-121-10-15-4.jpg

Screenshot_ks_nissan_370z_rs_tor_poznanl_12-0-121-10-16-46.jpg

Screenshot_ks_nissan_370z_rs_tor_poznanl_12-0-121-10-17-19.jpg

Thank you for continuing to work on this already-excellent track.
In the version before this one, you had a zima, zimarev, and rev folders/tracks. Are these no longer? What's up with those?

Thanks for this overhaul :thumbsup: . A small heads up if you find some time to look into it:
After the introduction of the infield kart track some extra optimization might be required, as at some points the main track now seems to go above 3000 DIP.

Last edited:
Came here to post about the missing reverse routes, so I'm pleased to read that this was just a temporary oversight.
Great updates, thanks very much.

Edit: the live-feed jumbotron is nice but it gets confused when there's more than one car going past, it quickly flicks from one car to the next. Hopefully there's a solution to this as it's a nice addition for races (and it works fine when hotlapping).

Last edited:
Alo gents, hope we're all in the rudest of health. How do I get rid of the white out (bring the colour back) at the track?. I'm not using SOL, I do have CSP v 1.6.0...

Any help, greatly appreciated. Please be gentle....

Sorry, forgot to say... no CM either. :redface:

A little searching and I fixed it myself... never mind learning new tricks, I've lost many old ones too

Last edited:
Zima means Winter in Polish. is currently supported by skin. I forgot to add reverse versions :)

@AlleyViper
A bit of optimization will always be useful :)
So V 2.1 soon

It looks like the csp live track cameras [DISPLAY_...] has a huge toll on DIP. On my system alone in the main straight with a ks mx5 cup, on the frames it renders the display it spikes from base ~1900 tops to >3400 DIP. Also affects DIP too for long when passing back alongside the main straight after turn 1-2, where just a bit over 2200 can turn into periodic 3600+ while driving alone.
Setting HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 0 (30 to 15fps) will only respectively reduce the frequency of DIP spikes, having a good effect on lowering the avg DIP (but not peak values) when playing at 60fps.

TBH, I find this sort of eyecandy with live cameras (instead of simpler rotating adds) can be on the taxing side for a racing sim if you're already at a ~60fps target vs an AI grid. Hopefully a checkmark on CM for displays will be added the same way it's possible to disable navigators.

Last edited:
It looks like the csp live track cameras [DISPLAY_...] has a huge toll on DIP. On my system alone in the main straight with a ks mx5 cup, on the frames it renders the display it spikes from base ~1900 tops to >3400 DIP. Also affects DIP too for long when passing back alongside the main straight after turn 1-2, where just a bit over 2200 can turn into periodic 3600+ while driving alone.
Setting HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 0 (30 to 15fps) will only respectively reduce the frequency of DIP spikes, having a good effect on lowering the avg DIP (but not peak values) when playing at 60fps.

TBH, I find this sort of eyecandy with live cameras (instead of simpler rotating adds) can be on the taxing side for a racing sim if you're already at a ~60fps target vs an AI grid. Hopefully a checkmark on CM for displays will be added the same way it's possible to disable navigators.

I'll check it out and put the screen on the layer. So that it can be turned off using the detail of the world. The ON / OFF option in CM would be very useful.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.