Top Car

Cars Top Car 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Jimenez submitted a new resource:

Top Car - An old mod I didnt wanted to left in a corner.

Okay first of all I have to say that this is an experimental mod I started a long ago, so the models, the shaders and the textures could be a LOT better than it is. Time passed and I started to work on other projects, I learned to do it the right way but now I'm so time bussy that and this became kind of abandoned on a corner and couldnt improve it the way I wanted, still, it has soul, and specially for people in south america this could be interesting.

With the time I'll be...

Read more about this resource...

Okay, with a little digging and help from the GT-Planet community I found out that this was indeed a real series;
The TopRace V6 championship is a silhouette spec-chassis touring car series in Argentina that first ran in 1997, with teams using a 3-litre V6 engine manufactured by Berta.

For people who aren't familiar with the Latin American racing scene beyond the categories featured in the AMS games, it might be worth adding this bit of context to the championship.

Last edited:
Hello,
Thx for this mod but it's normal thats this problem from all the dashboard from the cars
Screenshot_dj_top_car_fiat_knr_glendale_raceway_28-0-121-20-45-19.jpg

Last edited:
I've downloaded the awesome looking cars but when I try to do a race with them it boots me back into the menu? I have probably made a mistake somewhere but any idea what could be causing this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back