Top Car

Cars Top Car 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ta fierrito los autitos eh? Ahora falta un 500, un bora y un falcon para un pack de calle argentina ATR. Habra un mod de TC o de Mouras para AC de buena calidad?

So Im working on a new update,, if any of you guys are willing to have some skins included on the update send it to me so I can include them... dont forget to let me know wich skin is for wich of the cars. Cheers people!

Working on Cockpit Updates :D

1617993647725.png

1617993662878.png

Hey, if the new sounds will be more realistic im happy. However i've noticed something odd about the driving. Are the cars supposed to understeer so much and have so little grip in the front overall? is the ackerman and the steering angle correct?

I don't know how much help this will be if & when you get back to working on this car-pack, but I found the website for the championship's engine supplier; Oreste Berta, on the Wayback machine, and I found the page that goes over the Top Race engine itself.
Unfortunately there's no Dyno chart, but there are quoted horsepower and torque figures and a maximum RPM limit of 7250 RPM vs. the 7500 that the mod currently has.

I stumbled across this recently on my hard drive. So I decided to look into it a bit more regarding possible updates and car information etc. I came across the APVS website and I'm happy to inform everyone that there is an updated version of this (v1.1) :) and its FREE. Just do a quick Google search for APVS Assetto Corsa and fill out the (FREE) registration form (Google Translate helped) to download the updated car pack. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%