ARCA Sim Racing

Hi Christophe, I believe I have already replied and explained that we would honor this promotion for you . Also, I have a been a bit busy lately and thus not able to keep up with a few areas and apologize. V2 info will start flowing once we have some more specific things worked out as well ....

wooow what a race. started as 4th and the whole race i had a good car and led a good few laps until i got hit by yves:)
Then i fought back and got hit by patrick. no problems guys it was good and fun fighting.
A crazy insane last lap brought me a 3rd place which i needed to get some good points.

thanks all and chris

Well I finished at least :D

My race was over when I had to enter pits when green flag, I don't know why today there were few clear yellow flags not signaled.

Then I made a mistake overtaking the pace car instead of go down the line and when braking to don't get penalty lost control, so not very lucky performance :D

Anyway I managed to finish after the stop and go, so I'm still happy.

Cya on next one :D

Well it was a caution filled night
but when it was green, it was great racing overal. I was never bored to tell you the truth :)
My track experience here is a hit or miss on winning, today was a hit haha....what a wild finish boys & girls.....
thank you to all who joined ;)

where do i start :confused: lets start with praccy, got Chris setup and manage to do the third time only like .060 from Chris so i was pretty confident for the qualy. qualy now, i decided to go late on track to see what the other would do and i screwed it up :wink: spun on my first hotlap coming out of the last turn and that was it. starting from the back i knew it would be an interesting race as i had the pace of the top guy's. went well to almost the half way of the race until i was second and fighting for first with Bjorn and finally hit him as he was braking earlier then me at least that lap in that corner, very sorry mate. after that i pitted to late and my tyres were starting to go off and lost a few places, after my only pitstop i manage to get back in 4th place with the final shoot out and going into turn 1 and 2 i got tapped from behind by Ingemar i think ( no worry mate it happen ) and finally finished 9th. overall wasn't a bad race but at the same time a bit disappointed cause i knew i could have done better, i,m new to the game and the Arca cars and i still have alot to learn.:smile:

Wow!
That was an amazing night! :biggrin::biggrin:
3 of us on TeamSpeak had a good time, and with that i need to praise and thank
Bjorn

Without him i wouldnt know which way to go around the track let alone when to pit or change tyres etc! Thank you so much Bjorn!! :smile:
I caused a few of the yellows of which im really sorry, but my first 'proper' Arca race so im pretty impressed i actually finished! :redface:
I had a few good scraps with other drivers, Bram was a great driver making it really hard to pass, and Ingemar on the final few laps
stormed passed me, then i somehow managed to get past him back!
I cant wait for round 3, i will try to convince some more of Team Noble to attend!!
5th! I finished 5th!!!!!! :biggrin:

Jai

What a race guys :) it got all ingredients for a exciting race......superbe overtaking, big crashes and close racing!

Quali was terrible for me: i didn't had the feeling at all....did a 30.5 which was almost a 1 sec slower then Chris and so i ended up on the last row.
In warmup i changed my setup a bit and the feeling started to return.

The race started of well for me: in the first 20/25 laps we had a lot of cautions but i managed to stay out of trouble and already made up some positions. But then i made a mistake....on the restart the car was suddenly feeling loose (for the first time that race). i needed to lift the throttle to recover, but that did not succeed so i ended up spinning around. Some laps later Jai (i guess) had the same on the restart and James and me couldn't avoid, so in the end i turned James on his roof.....oops sorry bud, but i had nowhere to go. With 8 laps to go i was even on P5 (with some luck and obviously had pitted on the right moment). Everyone was already doing some 20 odd laps on the same tires, but everybody stayed out so that promised to be a fight till the end. with 3 laps to go we had another caution (we had a lot yesterday, but also some great green runs). The last laps were just mental....my start wasnt that good and with 6 cars fighting for the podium it was so close.....and in the last lap the unavoidable happend: a big bang.... James was spinning around and i succeed to stay out of that trouble (about 4 cars were "involved" in that accident) When i passed the trouble, i was suddenly driving on P2 and i managed to bring it home :smile:

Ofcourse had some luck, with my pace and when everything would have gone normal i would have ended up around P6 to P8, but this time luck (already had all the bad luck on Daytona lol) was on my side :biggrin:

Congrats to everybody, this race just had everything! Also congrats to Chris for winning 2 in a row in his driving cornflakes box :smile:

See you in NJ (for Pocono i'll be absent due to holidays) !!!!

Some laps later Jai (i guess) had the same on the restart
Yes bud, very cold tyres, and i actualy drove up the side of Bram! Then to avoid me man mounting Bram it went completely Pete Tong behind and im sorry for that, my first Arca race and i was eager, maybe alittle too eager!!

I loved every second of that! Even though my bladder didnt!

Jai

RDSCS S1 - Videos

Hey chaps, im loving watching the RD race videos on youtube, any reason that the Stock Car boys are left out?
Even the Camaro's made it on there!

I would love to see our races made into videos, ok i have only been in one...but please!

Jai

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back